486     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 808     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 544     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser—that’s why he's number two.”
― Jarod Kintz

Astounding! After everything that has happened, Rob Ford remains on the CH payroll, to serve as a voice of insanity in Council. Thank you all for your insight, wit and wisdom - I wish you the best of luck.

Rob does not look too long for this world.

Goldsbie is at the Ford "party" at Woodbine Banquet Hall with Ford Nation:

@goldsbie 5m5 minutes ago
Now another guy loses his patience, begins shouting incoherently about "No justice!"

@goldsbie 4m4 minutes ago
I fear this man is unwell. The various cameras gradually drift away from him as this becomes clear.

As long as no Ford in the mayor's chair I'm good.

While I agree, Rob still got back into Ward 2. I would not be surprised if Rob becomes too ill, Seat Switcheroo 2: Electric Dougaloo happens. Or maybe Mikey will run in the by election, if Doug is too busy in Chicago or New Jersey or Florida.

The silver lining is this thread may change it's name, but it will remain. Chin up, folks. At least we won't have to put up with looking at Doug's rictus grimace. Chicago's loss is our gain.

Oh great. A sobbing taxpayer on CP24 who apparently is about to lose her house momentarily now that Tory has won. She did say it's terrible that people don't understand politics, or something like that

wtf
Stepped away for a second, and found CP24 interviewing this woman in tears because "SmartTrack is going to tax us out of our home"

In other news, Crombie elected in Mississauga and Jeffrey elected in Brampton.

CP24 is now showing the Ford supporters. There is weeping and gnashing of teeth. and ranting.
Someone break out the Kool Aid please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back