372     0 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 326     0 
News   Jun 13, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closer than I expected. I'd expect some of the late polls that haven't closed yet are central areas that will bias against Ford. But I'm really surprised that over 1/3 of the city could be racist enough to support Doug Ford. What a disgrace for Toronto. Another black eye on this city.

And about 75% for Conservative candidates? Unreal.

I reckon Tory will be over 40 by the of the night.

Somene tweeted that urban Toronto is still counting though, that's not going to go Ford's way.

That's a relief. I guess.

On the other hand, that's 64% so far total against Thug. With ranked ballots I don't think it would seem quite as bad.

Astounding! After everything that has happened, Rob Ford remains on the CH payroll, to serve as a voice of insanity in Council. Thank you all for your insight, wit and wisdom - I wish you the best of luck.
Closer than I expected. I'd expect some of the late polls that haven't closed yet are central areas that will bias against Ford. But I'm really surprised that over 1/3 of the city could be racist enough to support Doug Ford. What a disgrace for Toronto. Another black eye on this city.

And about 75% for Conservative candidates? Unreal.

I reckon Tory will be over 40 by the of the night.

“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser—that’s why he's number two.”
― Jarod Kintz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back