916     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 564     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 5.7K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, in our family (Irish) we were always told that the reference to the Black Irish meant Black "haired" Irish - "Another theory of the origin of the term "Black Irish" is that these people were descendants of Spanish traders who settled in Ireland and even descendants of the few Spanish sailors who were washed up on the west coast of Ireland after the disaster of the Spanish Armada of 1588" Apparently though, the Spanish angle theory seriously questioned.. (hey, just like Karla....you never know!! )

My father was black haired, dark eyed and swarthy complexioned thus we bought into the lore.

One of my favorite character actors is J. Carrol Naish.

"Of Irish descent, he never played an Irishman. "When the part of an Irishman comes along, nobody ever thinks of me." He did play other ethnicities such as Italian, Native American, Hispanic and Chinese, which earned him the moniker "Hollywood's one-man U.N.".

It's actually much simpler than that: Thug's an entitled prick who sees no reason he can't have things both ways and not be called on it. Why shouldn't he expect as much? It's hardly as if he - or anyone in his family - is used to being held accountable, even for pretty, minor shit.

View attachment 35965

Love that cartoon ;)

MOU747.pvw.jpg

Attachments

• MOU747.pvw.jpg
    MOU747.pvw.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
That law really needs to be updated thanks to Rob. First offence warning, continue to hang around or ignore the election worker's request to leave. Call the cops, and instant disqualification, the offending candidate gets tossed out. No ifs ands or buts. Out on their tucchus.

Maybe it was Rob's idea of a sort of city-wide farewell tour before exile to Ward 2?

Maybe it was Rob's idea of a sort of city-wide farewell tour before exile to Ward 2?

Dang, you're right! I didn't even think of that possibility, it makes perfect sense with the huge RV they have for a tour bus too. Damn my elitist suburb dwelling red apple biased mindset. ;)

crue-cooper-final-tour.jpg

I notice the "other" Doug Fords out there contribute nicely to our camping candidate's image..

70s rock guitarist Doug Ford recorded an album called "A Toast to Panama Red" , with his band The Master's Apprentices.

Bartender-author Doug Ford makes something good to wash it down with: the Rusty Trombone. One part Drambuie, one part Amaretto, served in a shot glass dipped in a ring of brown sugar.

I wonder if pro golfer Doug Ford has ever played at Lambton? Rosedale would be too elitist, plus the holes aren't marked.

I have a neighbour named Doug Ford, whose services include a grass slasher, a wood chipper and a portable sawmill. All reminiscent of Dofo's personality, IMO.

Last edited:
Know what else should be entertaining and fun?

Neil Flagg's impending meltdown. I think he may be starting to ease his way into that territory already.

I'm actually peed-off that nothing is done about Rofo's illegal polling station antics.

So if the TPS can't be reasonably expected to do or say anything, who Ya gonna call, the OPP? The Mounties?

There has to be somebody in T.O. angry enough at FoFam to have made the call already. 100% guaranteed. So why has nothing been said? Not so much as a formal caution. It's not as if the Ontario Potato Pickers would be acting against public opinion, or public interest.

Nope. The whole system is giving the Fords a free ride. Still. That problem is still there. I don't give two craps about what Doug says about everybody being against the Fords. If Olivia Chow had done the same thing there would be cries for her blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back