154     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.4K     5 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen this article?

http://goo.gl/lhYoRD

Near the end it talks about the $2M loss Build Toronto lost last year. Wonder if this has anything to do with what Jude is talking about ....

"Tory referred to the performance of the city agency Build Toronto, which is supposed to make big bucks through developing city-owned land but made not a single sale in 2013 and posted a $2.1 million loss.

Build Toronto “is supposed to return tens of millions of dollars to the taxpayers through the sale of and better use of city owned-land. Doug Ford has been the vice-chairman of that,†Tory said.

“That organization somehow managed to achieve a miracle last year, which is to lose $2 million monetizing land. But there’s no accountability. There’s no measurement as to what the expectation was from them and no accountability going forward.â€"

Last edited:
Doug is holding a Town Hall for residents of Ward 36. My mother just called and we listened to it together. A woman called Doug and started crying on the air, she was so choked up about Rob and excited to be talking to Doug.

This is how Doug is building support in Scarborough.

I really hope Wong-Tam turns that letter over to the cops. Don Peat just re-tweeted it.

Metro Police are now investigating. So nothing will come of it.

I really hope Wong-Tam turns that letter over to the cops. Don Peat just re-tweeted it.

Wong-Tam should not have publicly shared the letter. I'm sure the scum that wrote it is overjoyed by the attention it's getting. Expect more letters from said scum.

Doug is holding a Town Hall for residents of Ward 36. My mother just called and we listened to it together. A woman called Doug and started crying on the air, she was so choked up about Rob and excited to be talking to Doug.

Really hoping Scarborough produces it's own Andray Domise, so he\she can counter and challenge Fofam's Drug and Phony show.

Wong-Tam should not have publicly shared the letter. I'm sure the scum that wrote it is overjoyed by the attention it's getting. Expect more letters from said scum.

Yeah. Then said scum can expect a visit form the police. Not sure I agree with you. Apparently it was known who the first letter was from, the crazy idiot that got kicked out of the debate last night looked like her, she may already be in trouble. Plus the handwriting on the second letter is the same. She may be in a heap of trouble. Doug is just an idiot not denouncing it.

Yeah. Then said scum can expect a visit form the police. Not sure I agree with you. Apparently it was known who the first letter was from, the crazy idiot that got kicked out of the debate last night looked like her, she may already be in trouble. Plus the handwriting on the second letter is the same. She may be in a heap of trouble. Doug is just an idiot not denouncing it.

Wong Tam could have just went to the police. No need to tweet it for all to see.

Judging from mere visual observance it is the same person who sent the same letter.

looks like the same person and quite likely Iola. I hope she sent these to the police.

As for Doug and the implied story coming. I hope it comes soon and he's attacked for it. He's presenting himself as the face of Ford Nation w/out the crack. He needs to be taken down a notch, or two.

Crawford's ward. A former Fordite.

He also worked 18 hours a day, day in day out as a councillor and STILL managed to miss 53% of the votes. 3rd worst of all councillors.

You haven't accounted for the time he spends mentoring youth, day in day out. He understands youth because he mentors them. Presumably 22% of all Toronto's youth, who are currently unemployed, benefit from Doug's mentoring. That takes up a lot of his 18 hours a day. It's not easy teaching someone how to run a hash business.

Have you seen this article?

http://goo.gl/lhYoRD

Near the end it talks about the $2M loss Build Toronto lost last year. Wonder if this has anything to do with what Jude is talking about ....

"Tory referred to the performance of the city agency Build Toronto, which is supposed to make big bucks through developing city-owned land but made not a single sale in 2013 and posted a $2.1 million loss.

Build Toronto “is supposed to return tens of millions of dollars to the taxpayers through the sale of and better use of city owned-land. Doug Ford has been the vice-chairman of that,†Tory said.

“That organization somehow managed to achieve a miracle last year, which is to lose $2 million monetizing land. But there’s no accountability. There’s no measurement as to what the expectation was from them and no accountability going forward.â€"

Perhaps this is a good time to remember Doug's defence of the group's bonus program for executives. I'm not against bonus systems in general, but they're always a fun target when an outfit underperforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back