News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orbanzied Crime in Southern Ontario

I agree, if there was that kind of criminality, we would have heard about some huge, criminal investigation with the city's top investigators, overseen by the provincial police.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edit...rio_must_root_out_the_mafia_in_its_midst.html

Published on Thu Oct 04 2012 Toronto Star report on the Charbonneau Commission:

"Ontarians watching this unseemly spectacle should not be complacent — especially those tempted to assume that Quebec is somehow more prone than other provinces to this sort of thing. The evidence is quickly mounting that we have a bigger problem than we thought right under our own noses.

At the Quebec inquiry, a police Mafia expert let it drop that Peel Regional Police may be investigating government contracts awarded to organized crime groups."

I give him less than 24 hours.

Couple of days max. I think all that needs to done is bring up his hash dealing past. Hi will not use that's in the past rhetoric, that would be an admission. He'll come undone. His primary goal is probably to go after Chow and make sure Tory wins. Although his comments yesterday at this stage suggest otherwise.

Couple of days max. I think all that needs to done is bring up his hash dealing past. Hi will not use that's in the past rhetoric, that would be an admission. He'll come undone. His primary goal is probably to go after Chow and make sure Tory wins. Although his comments yesterday at this stage suggest otherwise.

Totally agree. I imagine that Doug would always tell Robbie he's a pussy for being so nice and accommodating (because really I'm sure comparatively, Rub is actually the nice one aside from Cathy.)
He won't handle the analyzation of his life the same way. He also argues in a far more destructive and non-sensical way.
If not by tomorrow, then at the very least he will lose it at a debate.

Last edited:

Originally I was going to say a drinking game, but that's not very constructive, and I think TO has enough of a drunken stupor already. So, how about a 'donate a buck to Andray Domise campaign' everytime you hear Doug say\do the following in a debate:

- "Olivia, I likes you, but you will bring a tax and spend NDP to City Hall."
- "John, I ran my own company before I humbly served the public, while you brought negative billings to everyone while you were at Rogers, how's that for customer service?!"
- "I will not answer that, while my brother is in a hospital with a tumor."
- "I never said I wanted to leave this great city, my brother who is in the hospital right now as we speak, with a tumor, asked me to carry the torch."
- "Why don't you say that to my face you F&#^*FSFE#*R$T&S*((#R *TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK*"

If the last one happens, donate 20$ to Andray Domise campaign. Donate 40$ if Doug doesn't even attend any debates.

"Only thing worse than Rob Ford robocalls? The possibility of DOUG Ford robocalls"
https://twitter.com/Darth_Pingu/status/511195193417408512

"Today I saw an ambulance, with its siren on, getting stuck in traffic thanks to the #StClairDisaster."
https://twitter.com/zhadu/status/511195898119221248/photo/1

"Fire Chief says St. Clair Avenue West right-of-way safe for fire trucks"
http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/it/newsr...ee2e80832ded7cea8525746e00602728?OpenDocument

"I want to assure the residents of St. Clair Avenue West that in the case of an emergency their safety is our priority. Fire trucks will be able to mount the streetcar right-of-way."
Toronto Fire Services Chief Bill Stewart.

Last edited:
Speaking of odds makers...
I am sad that we don't have betting shoppes like in the UK. I would have tried to lay a bet on every public statement or question answered by FoFam as being a lie. Assuming each statement could be vetted, I'd wager that the bookie would be paying out 80% of the time.

Speaking of Conspiracies...
Is it so hard to believe that a dirty Cop was sent to physically negotiate with the Bassos? DoFoJr->Tavener->Dirty Cop. Pretty plausible. I wonder how many times FoFam called Tavener in April/May last year?

Is it so hard to believe that FoFam knew in May (after you know, undergoing a million tests/being hospitalized) about a benign mass, then decided to float the "tumor" word to play for votes?

Is it so hard believe that FoFam would say or do ANYTHING they feel like? Do you really see them blowing the whistle on corruption?

I mean, we are talking about a family of criminals that only hang out with criminals and have a CRIMINAL hotmail lawyer on retainer. Like, he has an ongoing relationship of 40 years with FoFam.
Who in the Hell has a family criminal lawyer? Oh, that's right scumbags.

So to those extending the benefit of the doubt to FoFam...wake up! Realize they are human trash who will do as they please because they are the anointed ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back