2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.2K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the hell is Brazen II really about at this point? What are police expecting to find from this new search warrant? I'm inclined to think, cynically, that they're purposefully filing ITOs with embarrassing info about Ford in the hopes the media will get them released. If that's the case, it's just nuts. Is there something more going on here?

Ford is not cooperating so the police has no choice but to apply gentle pressure. They are not releasing ITOs. They are being requested by the public. Fair game. Transparency.

From Google:

"Born Michael Douglas Stirpe, the son of Kathy Ford and Ennio Stirpe, the candidate experienced several traumas at an early age. He was at home in Caledon when his father, a self-admitted recovering heroin addict, showed up with a sawed-off shotgun and killed Kathy Ford's then-boyfriend, Michael Kiklas."

Manslaughter is usually "reckless/accidental" death. It's just me living in Toronto and not TEXAS but showing up somewhere with an illegally modified controlled weapon (making that a restricted weapon) is likely pre-meditated and one hell of a plea deal.

He pled guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter. Therefore he is not a "murderer", but it's not hard to put the dots together.

What in the hell is Brazen II really about at this point? What are police expecting to find from this new search warrant? I'm inclined to think, cynically, that they're purposefully filing ITOs with embarrassing info about Ford in the hopes the media will get them released. If that's the case, it's just nuts. Is there something more going on here?

It all connects, you'll see.

Keeping up with this scandal week-to-week is driving me crazy. I should have just waited for the DVD.

Agreed. It used to be a full time job for me but lately it's just been part time. If it ever ends I'm going to have to get an actual hobby or something.

It all connects, you'll see.

Yes, hopefully one day.

In the meantime, my favourite part of the article has to be the closing sentence:

“You would know better than I do,†Lisi said, before returning to his Range Rover, which was parked in a bike lane in front of a bus stop, and sped away.

Question: Did we ever know why the police were filing ITOs for search warrants? For the life of me, I can't recall what they wanted to search and whether they ever executed the warrants. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back