2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
and rob decides, without consulting the police, to go ahead and read that bomb threat to the assembled media.

and wouldn't you know? the letter sent to doug (?) says the place will get bombed if rob doesn't resign.

man, i sure feel sorry for rob! he always seems to be a victim, don't you think?

Another fishy threat! Ya, shouldn't police be handling this?

a real threat would require police/fire/evacuation, not a press conference. How stupid do they think we are?

He really cannot do *anything* right.

~~~

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 2m

.@davidhyde2 tells @jimrichards1010 what the mayor just did, reading directly from threat, could jeopardize police investigation #TOPoli

(David Hyde is an independant security consultant.)

Mike Ford is running for political office. Like all politicians, he has opened himself to legitimate questions regarding his past, his credentials, his personal qualities, his finances, his motivations and his platform. Mike's tender age does not exclude him from the totally justified political concerns that apply to all elected officials. He is not a child no matter how immature he appears or who is controlling him. Mike Ford is a politician running for elected office. Plain and simple.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

And another transparently self-serving "threat" against the Fords? And a bomb threat, this time? Good god, they're never held accountable, so they inevitably up the ante. They do this every time.

Will anyone actually try to call them on it this time? Making up a bomb threat out of whole cloth for purely self-serving reasons is just a tad extreme, no? And the sort of thing we miserable peons might see genuine prison time over, were any of us to pull such a stunt. Shouldn't this aspect of the seemingly endless 'threats' against the Fords be investigated?

TorontoSun.jpg

I get it now. The red face is really just a clever branding exercise.

Attachments

• TorontoSun.jpg
    TorontoSun.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 681
. there's been plenty of ironic twitter accounts and t-shirts, but why aren't people out in the streets? canadians aren't incapable of this: look at all those montrealers banging pots and pans in the street.

Crazy Town knows how to riot. But, only over things that really matter. <sarcasm>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrIUhGUQuo

So now he is not going to resign because that would be "caving to the terrorists". Cute. I have to admit, the notion of damage to the building is extremely disconcerting.

Looks to me like Ford Nation spelling... or the person who wrote the original content text for his campaign website...

More believable too if they had left in the email headers and blacked out the "FROM" line...

Indeed, and even then it's still kinda weak.

AoD

There was a bomb threat at city hall.

More than likely among other things, like playing victims, the Fords probably want a security crackdown to screen out undesirables like protests.

I'm sure the Fords get quite a few threats, going public with one from time to time happens either on the day of some "revelation" or the day before.

If it was sent to Dougie's office, then it could be weeks old since he spends practically no time there.

I am sure the Fords will bring up something about war again, religious extremism, and/or unions.

If it is real, IMHO, it is some poor soul tired of Robbie's running around to places giving commands for repairs for photo ops, and ignoring other pleas for help.

and rob decides, without consulting the police, to go ahead and read that bomb threat to the assembled media.

and wouldn't you know? the letter sent to doug (?) says the place will get bombed if rob doesn't resign.

man, i sure feel sorry for rob! he always seems to be a victim, don't you think?

"Well, folks, folks. It is with great sadness that I, I, will, folks...
I will, I will regrets it, but I must comply with the bomber's wishes.
I love my comunedee too much, too much to allow my City Hall to be, to be to be bombed.

I instead will run, will run...(trails off, closes eyes, looks up to Daddy in Heaven) for councillor instead.
Subways Subways Subways. Churrono is in for chronical times, and I must stay close to the teat of the gravy train, to watch, to watch...(more zoning out) to watch out for my taxper's money.

Subways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back