2.2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 9.9K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trolling? Because they've seen people who are high? Because they've seen a movie or TV show? There's many ways you could look at him and think he was high having never taken a drug yourself. So you must be trolling.

Nah ... I'm just sayin' ...

Lots of folks are pointing the finger here and suggesting he was high ... MAYBE he was ... MAYBE he wasn't. There's no way to 100 percent know.

There just seems to be an awful lot of folks here who are experts.

...and, yes, while we're at it, I gather a large group of UT members get high (whether smoking pot or whatever), so they're probably spot on, anyway. Ha.

Nah ... I'm just sayin' ...

Lots of folks are pointing the finger here and suggesting he was high ... MAYBE he was ... MAYBE he wasn't. There's no way to 100 percent know.

There just seems to be an awful lot of folks here who are experts.

...and, yes, while we're at it, I gather a large group of UT members get high (whether smoking pot or whatever), so they're probably spot on, anyway. Ha.

You are right. He can also be bi-polar....you seriously think he looks normal there?

He may well be back now, but that's where he's been the last few days.

I have been following this thread for over a year and thank you, thank you to all that share their insightful and compelling thoughts about our dear Mayor. I hear a lot of things, but I'm not as brave as the rest of you to post things. That said, today I shared some space with someone who identified themselves as sobriety coach's cousin. Said person stated that SC was home with his wife as she had ended up in the hospital with a slight infection. I didn't press much in terms of getting information, but I gather SC finds this to be a lot more than he signed up for. Comment made was something to the effect of, "there are people who really need me (as in SC) out there".

I normally find speculation about Ford being high unconvincing, but after watching the video... yikes. He seems like he genuinely doesn't know where he is. At one point he comments that this is what happens when you take Gene Jones out of TCHC, which has nothing to do with anything since the Danzig shooting happened a year ago while Jones was still around.

I have been following this thread for over a year and thank you, thank you to all that share their insightful and compelling thoughts about our dear Mayor. I hear a lot of things, but I'm not as brave as the rest of you to post things. That said, today I shared some space with someone who identified themselves as sobriety coach's cousin. Said person stated that SC was home with his wife as she had ended up in the hospital with a slight infection. I didn't press much in terms of getting information, but I gather SC finds this to be a lot more than he signed up for. Comment made was something to the effect of, "there are people who really need me (as in SC) out there".
Sorry, one last thing. I specifically asked if he'd been fired because of the recent interview. Answer was, "no".

Seems your trolling and being rude.
People were making an observation. Maybe troll elsewhere.

Say ...

I'm just having a wee bit of fun.

I find this thread fascinating.

There is absolutely NO way to know *for sure* if Rob Ford was high ... regardless what anyone thinks.

That's all I'm saying.

Ok just finally saw his CP24 interview. Why the $@&# do our stupid journalists let him lie?!?! I'm so tired of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back