2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
G&M: "But Northland’s [tow lot] owner, Bob Hoolans, ... said that no one else – except for Ms. McRobb, who came by briefly on Wednesday afternoon to pick up a duffle bag and some knitting supplies from inside the SUV – has had access to the vehicle."

View attachment 26834

Must.Not.Be.Tempted.To.Connect.Dots.
"Ford's driver Jerry just left the office sporting a lovely new sweater."

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 26m
New Doug Ford quote from group home meeting: "You may not like this. You can call The Toronto Star. But I need you to leave my community.”

Why is Doug hammering this one so hard? He's done jack for his ward and suddenly this is his passion project?

What is with this guy?

With the way he is carrying on you'd think Jimmy Hoffa was buried under the group home - and Doug wants to collect the reward for finding it.

dforthbroadview -- legit laughed.

The knitting I find fascinating. It seems to suggest she was using the vehicle rather casually and more than just a one time thing. Under what circumstances would she have her knitting with her? Imean, the duffel bag full of booze and drugs make sense, but knitting supplies? That's a head scratcher.

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.30.54 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.32.19 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.31.50 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.30.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.30.54 PM.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 958
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.32.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.32.19 PM.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 945
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.31.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.31.50 PM.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 949
So should we be afraid for Jimmi T?

I'm sure he he is fine, though, Rat Lisi could group the dots by remembering the time he met the heroin guy or any of the other personal stories Jimmi has mentioned. That said, it would be incredibly stupid to go around leaving ominous notes in a building with security while out on bail for extortion. As mentioned above, security probably should review any footage.

My bet: coworker yells gotcha! as I would think there are easier ways to threaten people.

dforthbroadview -- legit laughed.

The knitting I find fascinating. It seems to suggest she was using the vehicle rather casually and more than just a one time thing. Under what circumstances would she have her knitting with her? Imean, the duffel bag full of booze and drugs make sense, but knitting supplies? That's a head scratcher.

Not necessarily. She may have had the knitting with her in rehab to pass the time. If she's had the Escalade with her when she left rehab, that would explain why it got in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back