124     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 154     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.3K     5 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope so, but I wouldn't put it past them. Special order through Deco, no problem.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that first one with the City's logo was probably printed at Deco if there wasn't City approval for the logo use. I would think most printers in town wouldn't print it without a letter of approval from the city

Intsead of playing Encyclopedia Brown why don't you just ask manuvsteele where flew and why? I am sure you will get a clear and not at all vague response.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that first one with the City's logo was probably printed at Deco if there wasn't City approval for the logo use. I would think most printers in town wouldn't print it without a letter of approval from the city

Well the spelling of responsibility is wrong, so must be Ford Nation. :cool:

i just finished reading the cbc article 'Rob Ford crack video hunt drew threats, offers of cash' (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eo-hunt-drew-threats-offers-of-cash-1.2420035) and i'm surprised that it's not liban siyad.

lisi’s bail conditions include not communicating with the bassos, siad and siyad. so why is liban siyad in that list, but mohamed farah isn't?

Siyad is a member of the gang. It's possible that Lisi had the wrong Siad (that would be comical) or that Siyad and Siad are tight. Farah, as a non-criminal, non-gang member, may not have been known or reachable to Lisi.

I've been glancing over some of these pages, trying to figure out what's up. But I'm siding with the group that believes this ManuvSteele guy is a joke. If it looks like a troll, acts like a troll...you get the idea. These weirdos feed on attention, and I can guarantee he/she has multiple accounts on this very site just to discuss themselves, with differing opinions/writing style. It's annoying as all hell, but I guess that's interwebs for you. Online news sites are full of these deranged sockpuppet types.

I sent an email re: the billboard to the 311 email address. After going through the CoT directory, I still couldn't figure out which department to contact. I just got a reply now - "Your email has been forwarded to our Strategic Communications Division for review." Francine Antonio Forte, who commented on the Drake billboard, is in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back