484     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 435     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 916     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm thinking Rob is never returning Joe's phone calls again.
The context of Ford's outburst is unknown.

A source who was provided alleged details of what was said in the video told the Sun that words used by Ford in the undated video are graphic and disturbing.

They reportedly include:

• "I'm going to kill that f..ing guy. I'm telling you it's first-degree murder ... He dies or I die, brother."

• "When he's down, I'll rip his f..ing throat out" and "I'll poke his eyes out" and "I'll make sure that motherf....'s dead."

• "No one is" going to "f... around with me" and when it comes to he and his "brothers . . don't tell me we're liars."

A source close to the mayor confirmed it is Ford in the video and that it "looks a lot worse than it really is" since "he sometimes goes off on tangents" and a few minutes later everything is fine.

The behaviour is also consistent with several conversations I've had with Ford in which he used similar inflammatory vernacular.

Yeah, he sure comes off as higher than hell on something, but not seeing the whole video, this doesn't look promising. Unless he names a name or physically does something criminal... like, seeing him be a belligerent asshole isn't going to shock anyone.

star editor says they have the video shortly....1 minute +

TorStarEditor 1:09pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
#robford Sun has posted a 5-second clip of the video. Toronto Star has the full video of 1 min 17 seconds ... stand by ... Coming soon.

Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor 2m

#robford Sun has posted a 5-second clip of the video. Toronto Star has the full video of 1 min 17 seconds ... stand by ... Coming soon.

AoD

Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor 1m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back