3K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

That story is hilarious on two levels. First, that Ford would attack one of the few journalists that has been backing him through the crack video saga, and second, that it took a personal incident for that worm Warmington to FINALLY realize that Ford is a bully. He was perfectly fine with Ford's behavior until it became personal, but now he's going to 'report or comment on what I see fit'. These guys deserve each other.

I love that Warmington repeated all the things from his previous column that made Ford angry :)

Not a lot of Ford love in the comments so far.

Come on Blair. He's making threatening phone calls to the media now? Even his personal tools like Warmington? For fuck's sake. Towhey is right--TO police suck at solving crime.

If what Ms. Everett claims is true Rob and Doug very likely committed a much more serious criminal act that day!

Maybe because it was before the courts? If she had a smart lawyer, she would have received good advice to not go public until that is cleared up.

I am imagine the lawyer was praying that this would go to trial.

Everything that Ms. Everett is unsurprising and within the reflects character profile of the Fords.

Last edited:
That story is hilarious on two levels. First, that Ford would attack one of the few journalists that has been backing him through the crack video saga, and second, that it took a personal incident for that worm Warmington to FINALLY realize that Ford is a bully. He was perfectly fine with Ford's behavior until it became personal, but now he's going to 'report or comment on what I see fit'. These guys deserve each other.

The kink in Rob Ford's teflon armour: Bully. With all that has hit Ford and bounced right off, the bully label is apparently sticking and causing him a lot of damage. Ainslie is getting support from his fellow councillors and from the press for standing up to "a bully" and the comments in news articles and in conversations on the street are generally negative towards Ford. Nobody likes a bully and there's something crowd pleasing about standing up to one. Warmington's article has brought that to Sun readers, planting the label right in the middle of Ford Nation. This will finally be the silver bullet that slays Teflon Rob.

I always knew Rob was the "give him enough rope" kind of guy, he always manages to take a bad situation and makes it much worse.

Watching him as a councillor should have given people a few clues. :rolleyes:

P.S. Thank you MetroMan, I've been lurking since the beginning and can't thank you enough for starting this thread !

Last edited:
Funny how he managed to resist the things that normally destroy politicians, crime, drugs, etc. but it was a simple rude disposition that may finally kill his career.

RE Ford's call to Warmington:

YNUTLTW.png

I think they're trolling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back