News   Apr 26, 2024
 482     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford's dog hates the media too:

[video=youtube;pQG2GPtdfyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pQG2GPtdfyQ[/video]

Crackstarter is almost at $196,000 now. Quite a jump from the early morning.

At some point, do aligning councillors contribute senior staff? Is that possible? It sounds like those that are left are all early 20s football oriented "kids".

Rob Ford is going to speak in a bit. He's going to call for an early election.

This is beyond stupid. If he thinks a demonstration of "Look, my core supporters still like me!", via an early election, will make everything go away - there's no word to describe his level of idiocy. Besides, if he steps down is he even allowed to run again?

This is beyond stupid. If he thinks a demonstration of "Look, my core supporters still like me!", via an early election, will make everything go away - there's no word to describe his level of idiocy. Besides, if he steps down is he even allowed to run again?

The best line in regards to the hard core supporters I saw was that even Richard Nixon had a 25% support base at his resignation.

Why do we need to call an early election, exactly? He still got a year and a half to go - who do he think he is, a premier or prime minister who can just "prorogue" council and avoid the tough questions?

TTM: He can't - need council approval.

AoD

Last edited:
I just lost my source. :(

EDIT: No he's not dead. No he didn't get caught. He just lost his stream of information because of the recent resignations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back