2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 537     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna chalk up Gawker's odd silence to it being Memorial Day in the US. I expect them to update their front page tomorrow.

I don't think news sites take days off. Besides, the site has been updated today. I think the seller wants to do this quietly: "don't tell anybody you're talking to me, I'll go down there and give you the phone, you give me the money, and I disappear".

I don't think news sites take days off. Besides, the site has been updated today. I think the seller wants to do this quietly: "don't tell anybody you're talking to me, I'll go down there and give you the phone, you give me the money, and I disappear".
I visit Gawker quite often. They only posted a few articles today. They usually post way more.

Some people were shot/killed in the same apartment block where the video owner apparently lives.

TPS were also investigating a homicide regarding the video. Speculation isn't unreasonable.

I may be going out on a limb here...but I highly doubt the average life expectancy of somali drug dealers is 80 years old.

Speculation is ridiculous.

And on that note, I don't think Rob Ford is going to live to be 50 the way he's going. It's even in his own interest to step down and get help!

I think we need the person Ford beat in a free and open election. I mean, he's a pro when it comes to powders and pills, has the ability to spend billions of other people's money, and has zero integrity. I think that's who the downtown crowd would prefer.

At this point I would prefer holyday toe just step in for the year left in the term. By the time an election is called, the winner will have less than a year before heading back to the polls.

I think we need the person Ford beat in a free and open election. I mean, he's a pro when it comes to powders and pills, has the ability to spend billions of other people's money, and has zero integrity. I think that's who the downtown crowd would prefer.

But Rob can't run against himself!

Ford for Mayor!

Tom Ford.

forformayor_zpse9d5bfcc.jpg

It appears Ford has managed to brainwash you with his divide-and-conquer nonsense.

Who is 'the downtown crowd' exactly? They seem to simultaneously be wealthy 'elites' who don't understand the little guy and poor leeches who need government assistance and want nothing more than to raise taxes. Whatever matters for the moment I guess?

No thank you. Smitherman was a pathetic candidate who couldn't even beat Ford. The choices that year were so much weaker than in 2003 where you had credible progressive and center-right candidates in Miller and Tory.

It appears Ford has managed to brainwash you with his divide-and-conquer nonsense.

Who is 'the downtown crowd' exactly? They seem to simultaneously be wealthy 'elites' who don't understand the little guy and poor leeches who need government assistance and want nothing more than to raise taxes. Whatever matters for the moment I guess?

Ha ha. Good eye! I was going to point out the irony of the "powders and pills" and "zero integrity" part, but yours' is far more astute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back