802     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 268     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 680     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his fault he got cancer and died young, leaving behind his family? You are a truly horrible person.

You can disagree with somebody's politics without being such a cunt about somebody dying.

It's his fault he got cancer and died young, leaving behind his family? You are a truly horrible person.

You can disagree with somebody's politics without being such a cunt about somebody dying.
He was a horrible politician and a terrible person. People were thrown off balconies because of him. He kept money and progress out of his ward because he wanted to control it. He undermined the hard work by civil servants to make the city more responsive and accountable. He mocked other people who died, particularly cyclists, addicts and the vulnerable. Dude made his own bed - now he can sleep in it.

I'm still awaiting DoFo's first grandchild, unless Dave Haynes' sperm count has been nuked by all those steroids and muskle juice he ingests...

I'm still awaiting DoFo's first grandchild, unless Dave Haynes' sperm count has been nuked by all those steroids and muskle juice he ingests...
I'm sure Dougie will step in and donate to ensure a pure line. :)

So, when the one year anniversary of Rob's passing happens, will the family, aka Doug, make a big fuss about it?
Just look at the rest of the "Honoured Dead" and the celebr... er, remembrance ceremonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back