670     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 236     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 716     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing he's overstating how much he goes after others. They said they were going to do the same with that TV show but in the end it was just the usual stuff from them. The book's more about trying to position Doug for his next political move.

Mikey's voice - could just be nerves. Maybe they should have let him hide behind "Brownie" (that is the dog's name, right?)

Real group of winners here. Hey, Renata's looking pretty good! WTF is up with Mikey's voice?
NOW that was a motley crew.

I have a question, did the journalist dub Lil’Dougie “Douglas Ford III”, Lil’Dougie himself or the Ford family. Lil’Dougie can only be the “III” if he is the son of Dougie “II”. There could be something we don’t yet know about the brothers sitting around with the family in Robbie’s basement after a few “pops” and other refreshments.

“Landslide victory?”, methinks Cho could be suffering from some sort of mental illness, other than Dougie. Then again 100’s are 1000’s and “saved taxpayers one billion dollars” is “saved taxpayers from the burden of one billion dollars.” according to the D’Nation’s bible.

Mikey is either huffing helium, suffering weird effects of the family hyperbolic chamber, or the hormone treatments or not working. ;)

Renata looks better than at the book announcement, she looked rotoscoped.

What I do like is it seems that the kids are doing well.

Re: FF Motley Crew - what do you figure the median age of that Eh? List is? As for "the kids" doing well, Rob just used them as human shields between himself and the media; Doug uses them as foot soldiers. It gives me the creeps.

I wonder about the kids of the Fest attendees, presumably (young)
adults struggling with lack of affordable housing options, precarious employment, domestic stress, maybe with addiction issues of their own or their friends. Are they as hopeful of following in their parents footsteps as the FoFam?

I also wonder if Deco (Chicago) donated to the Trump campaign. And when is Doug going to bring out his own Melania and Ivanka Fords?

NOW that was a motley crew.

I have a question, did the journalist dub Lil’Dougie “Douglas Ford III”, Lil’Dougie himself or the Ford family. Lil’Dougie can only be the “III” if he is the son of Dougie “II”. There could be something we don’t yet know about the brothers sitting around with the family in Robbie’s basement after a few “pops” and other refreshments.

“Landslide victory?”, methinks Cho could be suffering from some sort of mental illness, other than Dougie. Then again 100’s are 1000’s and “saved taxpayers one billion dollars” is “saved taxpayers from the burden of one billion dollars.” according to the D’Nation’s bible.

Mikey is either huffing helium, suffering weird effects of the family hyperbolic chamber, or the hormone treatments or not working. ;)

Renata looks better than at the book announcement, she looked rotoscoped.

What I do like is it seems that the kids are doing well.
These nutjobs are probably regulars on Flagg's Facebook group too.

adults struggling with lack of affordable housing options, precarious employment, domestic stress, maybe with addiction issues of their own or their friends. Are they as hopeful of following in their parents footsteps as the FoFam?

In the "with parents like that..." category, don't forget cultural deprivation as a factor, too. Essentially, they grew up in bleak and entropically philistine households; so no wonder they'd presently exist in such circumstances, if they had such barrel-bottom-at-best household stimulation.

And given how old a lot of the interviewed attendees looked, I wouldn't presume their kids are *young* adults either; they could just as well be middle-aged parental-basement-dwellers a la the Bassos. (And as for the kids who *did* succeed, they could just as well have moved to Barrie or Orangeville because Toronto's a miserable, overtaxed dump, etc etc)

Oh, re Stephanie: apropos of nothing, she gives me a "Lena Dunham, Age Ten" vibe.

And given how old a lot of the interviewed attendees looked, I wouldn't presume their kids are *young* adults either; they could just as well be middle-aged parental-basement-dwellers a la the Bassos. (And as for the kids who *did* succeed, they could just as well have moved to Barrie or Orangeville because Toronto's a miserable, overtaxed dump, etc etc)
“Give me your hired, poor and befuddled masses.” ;)
I also wonder if Deco (Chicago) donated to the Trump campaign. And when is Doug going to bring out his own Melania and Ivanka Fords?
I would check DECO’s foundation, they have a foundation right? All important companies/politicians have one.

Dougie tried with the “my family” thing so far, his mistake is it needed to be his third wife, and the whole daughter and no son thing... unless that’s what the “Douglas III” means. The theory of whose siring of the kid would gain traction as well.
In the "with parents like that..." category, don't forget cultural deprivation as a factor, too. Essentially, they grew up in bleak and entropically philistine households; so no wonder they'd presently exist in such circumstances, if they had such barrel-bottom-at-best household stimulation.
Very true. I wonder if Mikey is ahead of, or behind in the pecking order.

Oh, re Stephanie: apropos of nothing, she gives me a "Lena Dunham, Age Ten" vibe.
When Stephanie grows up maybe she will give SAL a run for the bitchy gay Judish shit-disturber title. :D

I decided this in this forum due to the Ford content, and of course the humour...

160921-0001.png

Attachments

• 160921-0001.png
    160921-0001.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 713
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back