1.3K     1 
News   Jun 05, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Jun 05, 2024
 883     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't imagine what the $1000 or less would have referred to. But it seems like Doug wanted to pull a 'our word is always good but the city's trying to rip us off, respect for taxpayers, etc.' and then maybe someone clued him in to the fact that $1000 made him look like a huge cheapskate. But maybe his sense of what things should cost is influenced by Deco.

Honestly they should just have refused him the honour which he didn't earn.

AoD

Doug seems to be doing all the chasing:

"Asked about Doug Ford running of for the seat, PC Leader Patrick Brown said that he hasn't spoken with him about it. "When I did speak with him in the fall, he expressed an interest in Etobicoke," Brown told reporters. "He never expressed an interest in Scarborough and I checked with headquarters and he hasn't expressed an interest to them either." Brown said more than 10 people have expressed an interest in running in Scarborough Rouge-River."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eculation-with-queen-s-park-meeting-1.3521970

She just posted the video of Rob and Hazel McCallion fishing. "Her comment: That's my beautiful husband that has a heart of gold. A Good soul. Your with God now sweetheart. No more pain. Love you Renata Ford"

So she has to sign her last name to a comment to her husband?

She just posted the video of Rob and Hazel McCallion fishing. "Her comment: That's my beautiful husband that has a heart of gold. A Good soul. Your with God now sweetheart. No more pain. Love you Renata Ford"

She forgot add: "Oh how I miss the days when you used to offer me up for sex to your drug buddies" But on the bright side, she doesn't have to hide those 200 dollar bills any longer.

Last edited:
Oh ya, that's her for sure. Tons of selfies and other personal photos like from her kids' baptism. Her rants are a bit of a window into what the other Fords discuss. So they must think Tory conspired with Blair on Brazen 2. That's pretty nutty!

same fb page doubtng the Renata page po
Oh ya, that's her for sure. Tons of selfies and other personal photos like from her kids' baptism. Her rants are a bit of a window into what the other Fords discuss. So they must think Tory conspired with Blair on Brazen 2. That's pretty nutty!

for sure but the personal wedding/baptism photos are shared from someone else claiming to be a cousin.

Screen shot 2016-04-05 at 9.25.55 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-04-05 at 9.25.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-04-05 at 9.25.55 PM.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 455

Well there were the Cachet ladies and the country pumpkin Ms McRobb...

I really can't imagine what the $1000 or less would have referred to. But it seems like Doug wanted to pull a 'our word is always good but the city's trying to rip us off, respect for taxpayers, etc.' and then maybe someone clued him in to the fact that $1000 made him look like a huge cheapskate. But maybe his sense of what things should cost is influenced by Deco.

The more I think of it, the more it seems like the Fords were trying to pull off an inept game of municipal extortion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back