2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, nobody was "lit up" in NPS as often as Rob. :p
ford1.jpg

http://www.torontolife.com/informer/toronto-politics/2014/03/17/rob-ford-13-year-old-drunk-video/
You win!

My revised title here: FORMER Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto...

Removed "Mayor" from the thread title. Felt so damned good.

ST: I was going to suggest that a new topic thread be started today 12/1/2014 with this new title -
"Ward 2 Councillor Rob Ford's Toronto"

This would eventually replace this thread but with this name revision this topic should reach two distinct
milestones - 100,000 posts (less then 500 away now) and ten million views/hits - Impressive by any means!

Thanks to UT I have been able to follow the Ford fiasco from afar and it has been quite a run!

LI MIKE

Last edited:
Part of me still wishes that TPS would drop the hammer... hard, now that Mayor McCrackhead is officially out of office, but I think that's just wishful thinking at this point

Part of me still wishes that TPS would drop the hammer... hard, now that Mayor McCrackhead is officially out of office, but I think that's just wishful thinking at this point

Yeah, it would be nice, but they just don't have the evidence for a case that's likely to win.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt · 31 mins31 minutes ago
Also, Councillor Rob Ford's office staff: @danjacobs_, @graemeTO, Judith Williams & Christine Maydossian. Notably absent: @a_massoudi.

Apparently Ford wanted to be appointed to the police board! lol

Too funny. On a related note, seems to me that, whackos aside, Tory's appointments isolate Rob from his potential supporters on council. When/if he returns, I don't think he'll have many allies. Too many of the people who might have backed Rob's message (if not his methods) are on the inside now and don't need him. I hope the same can be said of the Ford Nation strongholds before too long.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt · 31 mins31 minutes ago
Also, Councillor Rob Ford's office staff: @danjacobs_, @graemeTO, Judith Williams & Christine Maydossian. Notably absent: @a_massoudi.

Is the girl from Pino's hair salon still there? My mom's had her hair done there for decades, sometimes alongside Renata and Diane. She probably knows the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back