529     0 
News   Jun 06, 2024
 520     0 
News   Jun 06, 2024
 459     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe that, during the last week of the campaign, anything is possible.

ANYTHING

Horrors that cannot be imagined. Seriously, these guys are behind and will surely leave nothing in the tank.

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 640
There are a lot of mentally unstable people getting pretty worked up over the election. There is a non-zero chance that something violent could happen, to any of the candidates. Do they get police protection at any point?

Some days, I wonder it the crazy is going to come from FN or UT. Seriously, some of the recent conversation has been pretty fucked up.

The point about natural versus "bottled" remains valid. BTW: think that it is in fact possible for Dougo and Karla to have had four 'white blond' kids (as in hair colour - kids are white generally, needless to mention), given that Dougo and Robbie are so thoroughly blond as to have remained blond into adulthood, if I remember my high school genetics lessons correctly (something about fruit flies...).

Last edited:
Just to be clear: The lines are now drawn and have been for a while. FN's support is what it is. 27%, give or take (ungh), and it will not change. While JT & OC may fluctuate a bit in the next 4 weeks, there is literally nothing that can change FN's support. If you were going to vote for them, you're still going to vote for them. If you're not going to vote for them you never will.

Doug and/or Rob could appear on CBC in prime time and poop a diamond-encrusted unicorn for each household or gouge out the eyes of newborn infants and urinate in their ocular cavities and their numbers would not waver one bit. Seriously, I can't think of anything that could possibly tilt the scales one bit.

A new ITO? COI? Cancer? Murder? Rape? Locusts?

I doubt it.

It's nearing the home stretch and this is how it's going to be.

Agreed. But, if there's a pool, I've got dibs on locusts!

ETA: Expect those Artisanal Unicorns might get snapped up. But if you're in line, do a brother a solid, yeah?

Last edited:
This is gross. Can we please not speculate about the Ford daughters' genitals? Please?

Sorry. That was not my intention, or my intended reference, at all. I was referring to an old-fashioned and puerile way (and I think that the manner in which I expressed it made it clear that it is an old-fashioned and childish way - at least that was what I tried to do) of expressing scepticism regarding whether someone's natural hair colour is the same as their most visible hair colour. One could say the same about a male, but of course in our culture - with the notable exceptions of 'surfers' and 'Grecian formula' - artificially colouring one's most visible hair is more common to females than males, I think.

Oh, now I see what you are getting at. But the point about natural versus "bottled" remains valid. BTW: think that it is in fact possible for Dougo and Karla to have had four 'white blond' kids (as in hair colour - kids are white generally, needless to mention), given that Dougo and Robbie are so thoroughly blond as to have remained blond into adulthood, if I remember my high school genetics lessons correctly (something about fruit flies...).

Both my parents are brunettes with brown eyes and I am a blue eyed blonde. My grandmothers on both sides were blue or green eyed blondes. Dark genes are dominant; light genes are recessive. If the genes given to the child are both recessive you get a fair child. Any dominant gene in the mix and the dark prevails. I got the recessive genes from both sides. That's how it goes. Although Karla is brunette, she obviously must carry the recessive gene for blondness. Or they are bottle blondes, which I doubt. Hopefully this will end speculation ... Please?

ETA Drapes don't always have to match. For example, my niece has dark eyebrows but blonde hair. Not gonna speculate further but it can happen. Now, moving on ....

Last edited:
Well, the Fordz seem to lie about everything else, why not their hair colour?
But I suppose that's how these ideas get started... Happy enough to not talk about hair -- anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back