News   May 17, 2024
 2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Everyone.
New guy here, enjoying the conversation. Sorry for dredging up a now-ancient post, but the comment that “she runs something completely different†still has me wondering.
Erm, could somebody who runs something (like a business) be a … runner? Of sorts?

[QUOTE I do like the fact that this thread is one of the few places where my Ford habit is dwarfed by others' Ford [/QUOTE]

Cue the photoshop wizards with a pic of RoFo with the Ikea Monkey on his back.

Does anyone know anything at all about Jasmin?
It is interesting to go back to those articles and reread the comments.

Windsor Road House From Rob Ford Photo Linked to Rinse's Comment

Not Daniel
June 6, 2013 / 08:38
A friend of a friend who is a sex worker passed this along: Fords hustling oxy and coke, familiar to sex workers around town, and in bed with organized criminals. Hoping allegations - if true - are confirmed.
TBC
June 6, 2013 / 05:20

Notice the comment posted by Corey in response to Rinse's comment on March 26. Corey tells Rinse to do the right thing and set up a camera to video Rob Ford going into the house, now known to be the Basso house. Two days later Anthony Smith is murdered. Rinse has never commented again since March 26. Was Anthony Smith or the other wounded young man Rinse and was Anthony Smith a friend of Jasmine's or of Rinse's? This is much more sinister and criminal than lying, smoking crack, which by the way is illegal, and hanging out in a house known for drug activity (illegal) and being long time friends with the people who live there, where one of them is the drug addicted mother of Jasmine. Oh and that house had a home invasion and killing on the same night that the apartment on Dixon Rd a short path away had gun fire on the same floor as the apartment where drug deals happened and where Rob Ford has told his staff that the video was being kept.

Wow, yeah I am sure it is all just a coincidence or master plan by his opposition. If it was a set up, geez, how clever is his opposition!
Tron
June 7, 2013 / 18:17

The whole Alberta connection is certainly strange and seems way more than a coincidence. Remember when the crack story first broke the guy who is selling the video said he wanted to start a new life in Alberta. Than literally a week after the story broke (the next Friday) someone is arrested in Alberta (with a total media blackout that most people didn't know until Tuesday) that exact same Friday Silent Rob started talking after a week of silence saying there's no video

Somebody wrote this, a list of what happened to the people/place involved in that single photo Ford was in. 1 person in photo dead by gun, 1 person in photo injured by gun, 2 people who live in the house injured by blunt weapon. You would think somebody who has association with them would be asked some questions, and something more than "any more questions"...

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 10.14.52 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 10.14.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 10.14.52 PM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 767
This sentence really makes me reflect on how winning the mayoralty was the worst thing that ever happened to Rob Ford. The stress of the job seems to have forced him into a pretty rough substance abuse spiral. On top of that, he's now the laughing stock of the world, is unlikely to win again in October, his marriage has been torn apart... if he weren't such a wretched person, I'd almost feel bad for him. He could have had a real thing, being counsellor for life of a little stretch of Etobicoke.

Rob and Renata have already split, IMHO, but there are plenty of good reasons to keep it quiet.
To keep up appearances, he’d *have* to park the Escalade in his driveway -- even if he doesn’t live there anymore.

RoFo could be staying at MoFo’s house, at least some of the time. Convenient access to Sullie Gorman’s.

As for retrieving the Escalade, how about this:
1. RoFo gets a lift from rehab supervisor and shows up with plates in hand. Pays impound fee in cash, head held high, but mouth shut.
2. Drives Escalade back to Greenestone. On the way, he’s stopped by RIDE.

Some of us tracked down what was plausibly Rinse's account on some dating site, and it was some macedonian dude. Course, that could've been a mistaken identity thing, but it seemed to kind of check out, and would contradict the Rinse = Smith thing.

I still believe that he may see the coming loss, and decide to drop his mayoral bid, and instead decide to run again for council instead this October.

"On the advice of my physician." To save face.

Then back to the political wilderness of Etobicoke.

"In the wilderness no longer having influence, recognition, or publicity."

Last edited:
Here's Grandfather Basso's obit.
It mentions TWO grandkids: Jasmine and Lisa. Sisters? Or cousins?
There are a lot of Jasmine Johnsons on FB, and one in TO, but she is a African Canadian gymnast.

Elio Basso
Obituary
Guest Book
1 entry

BASSO, Elio - Passed away peacefully on November 6, 2009 at Brampton Civic Hospital. Beloved husband of Lina. Loving father of Enzo, Elena, Fabio and Mario. Cherished Nonno of Jasmine and Lisa. Resting at the NEWEDIUK FUNERAL HOME, KIPLING CHAPEL, 2058 Kipling Ave. (north of Rexdale Blvd.) on Tuesday from 2-4 and 6-9 p.m. Funeral service on Wednesday at 11 a.m. in the funeral home chapel. Interment to follow at Glendale Memorial Gardens (Albion Rd. and Rexdale Blvd.).
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=elio-basso&pid=135696263#fbLoggedOut

If Doug hadn't decided politics looked like an easy gig, Rob would still be a councillor. When Doug decided he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, the only way for him to get started was at the municipal level. He probably explained it to Rob as a no lose situation, if Rob didn't get elected mayor, all was okay because Doug would step aside and let him be councillor again. Rob seemed to be a functioning drunk/addict for a very long time, it wasn't until he became mayor that he really went off the rails. Doug Ford is the worst brother ever.

Rob's run for mayor was in the plans from near the beginning.

"I hear it all the time. I relate to average people at city hall, and they think I'm doing a good job. I know, deep down, that what I'm doing is right. I have no doubt that I will be re-elected, and that one day I'll be mayor of Toronto." - Rob Ford, March 2002.

Doug Holyday & Rob were known to have a pact in the 2006 cycle that is one ran the other would support. In the end neither ran and Jane Pitfield had their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back