News   Apr 26, 2024
 636     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article. My comment on this:

"Matlow is a consensus builder and refuses to talk bad about the Mayor (or anybody in fact) despite having been given many reasons and opportunities to do so." This is funny. Your logic is that two wrongs make a right? What does getting personal achieve, other than satisfying a vindictive urge? Good for Matlow for not resorting to the same low many of you on this board steep to and justify when it comes to Ford bashing. Getting personal doesn't solve anything and it discredits any value that your arguments may contain. If you want to appear as though you're above Ford's stupidity, then prove it with intelligent discourse, free of jabs at his weight, social awkwardness, etc. Justifying insults because 'he started it' is what I'd expect from a child, not well spoken adults. It just shows that many of you are just as logically inept as Ford.

Not sure why Gord is pursuing this ... Rob Ford did apologize in Council for the remarks. Given no one makes him do anything he doesn't want to do, he clearly felt he had made an inappropriate comment.

What next, are you going to find excuses for his homophobic comments and alcoholism?

I'm sure his cronies advised him to apologize. How do you know no one makes him do things he doesn't do?

What homophobic comment? The one about doing needles and being gay? He was partially right about that, though straight people also get AIDS. The majority of AIDS victims, are homosexual though. That is a fact. Other than having unprotected sex or doing needles, how else do people get AIDS?

Funny you should mention "next move" Gord, I have been anticipating a few of them from you for awhile now. Perhaps the name Mystery White Boy or Dugmor would jog your memory a bit?

AoD

Last edited:
What Asian groups?

ford_orientals_831581artw.jpg

Don't reply the troll - he is a regular on UT, kind of like dandelion, really.

AoD

Don't reply to legitimate questions? Doesn't anyone have a rebuttal to my comments? Certainly you guys should be able to put a low, cro-magnon brow conservative like me in my place?

How am I trolling? The discussion pertains to Ford related events.

Goodbye. Before anyone consider outing him excessive, consider the following list (by no means complete) of aliases:

Mystery White Boy
MojoPin
Dugmor
Hairy Yeti Poo Balls
PopsiclePetesCajunHoedown
DenzilMinnan-Wongshington
Funnel Weaver
Garth The Butcher
John Revolta
Night of the Slunk
Padamasana
Prolix Mood
Whatevas
Nads Gone Bad
Minus Smile
Sobolak
Gord

Last edited:
Matlow is a consensus builder and refuses to talk bad about the Mayor (or anybody in fact) despite having been given many reasons and opportunities to do so. He's been the true centrist in all of this and has a voice to reach Toronto through his radio show. City Council needs somebody to bring all duly elected councillors and their ideas together into a compromise policy. Ford has failed over and over to do so. Josh Matlow has been stellar in that regard.

Matlow or Colle would be an excellent Mayor... The problem is he'll have cronnies from the left and the right trying to backstabing him. The likes of Fletcher and Carrol on the Left to the Robs and Dougs on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back