2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Deaton (sp?) is on the level. Not that my opinion means anything, just a perception based on cross-referencing some of her personal details.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she and Robyn Doolittle are talking and putting together a story. I hope they are but if the real story is child abuse all of my glee at seeing Rob Fucking Ford brought to his knees will be totally offset by my devastation at knowing what may have transpired with and to a child.
Whether she's on the level or not it means nothing unless it's corroborated.

Whether she's on the level or not it means nothing unless it's corroborated.
She says she has people on the record, but not willing to go public. That kind of thing is usually enough for a newspaper if they can confirm it with them. It certainly was when I was a TV journalist. All that matters is that you think you can prove it on the balance of probabilities if it goes to court. That's a call for a media lawyer but in this case I think they would be fairly liberal.

She says she has people on the record, but not willing to go public. That kind of thing is usually enough for a newspaper if they can confirm it with them. It certainly was when I was a TV journalist. All that matters is that you think you can prove it on the balance of probabilities if it goes to court. That's a call for a media lawyer but in this case I think they would be fairly liberal.
Well, we'll see.

Until then, not getting to excited about that lead.

Going on record here that if there's video evidence of Ford and an underage person performing a sex act, it won't sink him with his base unless she LOOKS quite underage. Otherwise it's going to be "How could Ford have known she was underage? She doesn't look it to me!" or "Come on, she was like 17 years and 11 months old, it's not so bad!"

This cannot really be true though, could it? We'd have to have heard more about it by now, right?

Isn't the age of consent 16? (Re: jml 17 and 11 months.)

I know I have mentioned this before, and this the kind of speculation people don't like....but in my experience working with people with addiction and mental health issues, so often it is accompanied by childhood sexual abuse.

The Ford family is so fucked up. All of them. And people who have been abused sometimes grow up to be abusers.

I am not saying it is true. But I do think it is very likely.

For what it's worth, I was told several months ago by somebody that I believe to be a very credible source in the media that there is a video out there - whether it's in the possession of the media or the police I don't know - depicting Ford with somebody who this person understands to be an underage prostitute.

That rumour was going around here and Reddit...whether it was started by someone from the media or they picked it up from a forum, we don't know. Also I think the sexual abuse tweet referred to the research she was doing for her doc on human trafficking, not pointing to Ford actually doing something like that.

"Hper." Why does your username ring a bell?

Don't know. Shouldn't. Merely an absolute nobody using 'hper' as a UT screen name. Relating a possibly relevant anecdote. Not trying to ring bells. If further explanation is required, it's just 'hyper' minus the 'y'. 'S'about it, really.

Isn't the age of consent 16? (Re: jml 17 and 11 months.)

Yeah, I was going under the assumption that it was with someone who'd be of an embarrassing age but not necessarily criminally actionable, but I guess if we're corroborating this rumour with what MetroMan said it'd make sense to be under the legal age.

Anyway... I'm going to stop speculating about this, because while it's juicy it's also creepy and gross as hell. I'll actually find myself in the awful position of feeling bad for Ford if this turns out to be groundless and I helped spread it.

That said... it's his fault he put himself in a position where this gossip was believable to a halfway reasonable person.

That rumour was going around here and Reddit...whether it was started by someone from the media or they picked it up from a forum, we don't know. Also I think the sexual abuse tweet referred to the research she was doing for her doc on human trafficking, not pointing to Ford actually doing something like that.

The Ford camp could also be spreading rumours so that people get sick of the talk and/or when the real stuff drops it doesn't seem so bad. The other camps would be more likely to pump up real stories.

Real or fake on the latest rumours are both plausible right now - and that may be how both sides want it.

I need someone like Matlock to dumb this down a little bit for me!
View attachment 24184
:)
I'd rather see Columbo nail him. "Uh, Mr. Ford sir ... Just one more thing ..."

falk.jpg

Attachments

• falk.jpg
    falk.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 579
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back