1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 765     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/20/ford-blasts-parking-ticket-increase-as-cash-grab
But according to Ford nationalists, it doesn't matter that Ford's record of attendance was low because he was there for all of the important votes. This was passed almost two years ago, and Ford being so fantastic at his job is just aware of it now. I seriously doubt that his staff didn't report all of the votes that happen at council meetings when Ford isn't present. This ignorance is his own damn fault.
Out of curiosity, I looked up Ford's voting record for the council session when the parking issue was voted on (Feb 7, 2012). He was absent for votes held:
Feb 6 - 11:54 to 2:29 and 5:04 to 6:31
Feb 7 - 3:39 to 5:14 (when the parking vote was taken - next vote wasn't until 6:02, so not sure when he returned to chamber)
Feb 8 - 3:32 to 6:47
Dougie was in and out of the chamber similarly.

Council is generally once a month for 2 or 3 days. Surely it's possible to stay in the chamber for all of it. And that goes for councilors too, in case someone wants to accuse me of picking on RoFo.

If anyone wants to look up this stuff, it's here. You can download to Excel to sort and search more easily.

Oh my that video. A) no way he is sober and B) not sure if he's faking the accent or if he's just really really intoxicated; either way ahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back