News   Apr 26, 2024
 356     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 915     1 

Problems posting photos the last few days

Tim MacDonald

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've run into a problem the last few days while posting. I create the post and see the photos upload into the post properly. When I hit post reply, I get the following error:
1704378179296.png
I hit post reply again and when the pages updates, I see my original post that errored out and then I see a duplicate post like this:
1704378243327.png

I've updated to the latest version of Opera but I am still experiencing this problem.

Ok, so if I just ignore that first error message, the message is actually posted.

I created a new Kings Landing thread in Port Perry that I just posted but however seeing an error message but it’s actually been posted and hopefully going to get to fix soon.

I have had the same and have ended up with TWO postings (of which I then deleted one!)
Me too. My 3 or 4 posts with pictures in the past 24 hours have generated duplicates too.
Post reply, Error, then post reply again, then, voila, two posts! I thought it was just me.
@interchange42

I have had the same and have ended up with TWO postings (of which I then deleted one!)
Me too. My 3 or 4 posts with pictures in the past 24 hours have generated duplicates too.
Post reply, Error, then post reply again, then, voila, two posts! I thought it was just me.
@interchange42

IMG_9027.png

@interchange42

View attachment 531322
That's happening to me too!

A pile of updates were made to the Forum over the break, so we are collecting bug reports for our IT guy. In the meantime, after posting, try refreshing the page. When I do that, it shows me that the post actually worked.

I have dozens of projects to update with aerial shots but I'm holding off for now until this gets resolved.

Tsk, Tsk. Change can be the agent of chaos in the tech world. Never should make a pile of updates at once as that becomes tough to track down the problem children. ;)

I have dozens of projects to update with aerial shots but I'm holding off for now until this gets resolved.

Tsk, Tsk. Change can be the agent of chaos in the tech world. Never should make a pile of updates at once as that becomes tough to track down the problem children. ;)
All resolved, actually around the time you posted yesterday!

Back