PRIME Condos (CentreCourt) - Real Estate -

123GTA123

Member Bio
Reaction score
Couple of updates for those interested. Centrecourt as usual is aiming for CLOSING directly with no interim occupancy which should happen in Mid June . Second note is all the purchasers for this building based on present market conditions will have 100K ish Negative equity.

Couple of updates for those interested. Centrecourt as usual is aiming for CLOSING directly with no interim occupancy which should happen in Mid June . Second note is all the purchasers for this building based on present market conditions will have 100K ish Negative equity.
Where did you get the -100k figure from?

Where did you get the -100k figure from?
Take a look at the launch pricing which doesn't include Premiums and current sales data within the vicinity. That being said, don't want to discuss too much since we're moving towards more of a Real Estate discussion.

Hey guys! What do you think of the actual closing date? I have received an e-mail that the final tentative closing date would be March 2024, which is much earlier than the estimated 2025 occupancy. My PR and mortgage may not be ready by March 2024.
It was always 2024 closing estimate... Spring 2024 but centercourt over delivers.

Talk to your mortgage broker and your agent regarding the closing.

It was always 2024 closing estimate... Spring 2024 but centercourt over delivers.

Talk to your mortgage broker and your agent regarding the closing.
Thanks for the update. I heard from the purchasers of 199 Church, constructed by CentreCourt, that their final firm occupancies were delayed to May 2024 from the final tentative dates around the end of this year.

1. Yes but that depends, some want it on time some don't.
2. So its development fee + parkland fee + section 37 ? what was your total?

BTW, my unit is a 2b2b. The total final closing cost is around 50k, including the land transfer tax. They even charge the move-in fee of 500 dollars for doing nothing.
That $500 is for security deposit i believe, like every condos have it, if in case you damage anything.

Do you plan on listing it or moving in?

No, please check your APS. They charge you for that. The deposit is another 500$. I plan to move in and am extremely concerned about the condition of the building right now.
Yes, i dont know how they are closing with workers there.

Last edited:

Back