News   May 21, 2024
 628     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 481     0 

Pride 2007

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
Various pictures from the weekend, including the UTGA meet and other general revelry....

Johnny Dangerous getting serious on the South Stage on Friday night.

DSCN3324.jpg

Cazwell all over your face on the South Stage on Friday night.
DSCN3328.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg

UTGA's 4th Annual Pride Weekend Bender...

DSCN3334.jpg

DSCN3336.jpg

DSCN3337.jpg

DSCN3338.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

DSCN3340.jpg

DSCN3341.jpg

Anyone know the hanky code?

DSCN3342.jpg

His name's not Jerry, but it's still somehow funny...

DSCN3343.jpg

Group Shot...

DSCN3344.jpg

Church Street looking south on Saturday evening.
DSCN3347.jpg

The fun continues at The 519...

DSCN3348.jpg

And Woody's...
DSCN3350.jpg

Pre-parade Yonge Street looking north from Dundas on Sunday afternoon.

DSCN3381.jpg

A few post-parade float shots from Gerrard St E...
DSCN3382.jpg

DSCN3383.jpg

DSCN3386.jpg

Radio City Pride.

DSCN3384.jpg

Some Village shots from the height of Sunday afternoon...

DSCN3387.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

Post-parade Yonge Street shots...
DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

Then it was up one of the Radio City towers for another UTGA sponsored event...
DSCN3393.jpg

DSCN3394.jpg

DSCN3395.jpg

DSCN3396.jpg

DSCN3397.jpg

DSCN3399.jpg

DSCN3400.jpg

DSCN3408.jpg

Then began The Great Radio City Moon-Off...

DSCN3402.jpg

DSCN3404.jpg

DSCN3407.jpg

And then The Great Radio City...ummm..you figure it out, but it seems a tradition has continued...
DSCN3409.jpg

DSCN3410.jpg

Chruch Street from Woody's on Sunday evening.
DSCN3411.jpg

A closing party shot from Candy Bar at The Phoenix.
DSCN3419.jpg

And that's a wrap for another year!

i think it's absolutley great that events like this are held.

the suppression of homosexuality causes nothing but unnecessary grief for both homo's and hetro's - one group being persecuted and another worrying and being in fear for absolutley nothing.

it's totally whack, that in some countries, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death but fucking a sheep is a national pastime and socially acceptable act.

it's totally whack, that in some countries, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death
I agree. Of course in some countries, a woman showing her hair or leg can be beaten, "honour" killings are permitted and human rights are non-existant. As a father of daughters and a neighbour and friend of many homosexual couples both here in Cabbagetown and in my church, I am reminded that we are very lucky to live in Canada, where we enjoy the right to basically live our lives as we see fit. It is important to remember though, that this freedom does not come free...we must be prepared to defend it, not just in street protests, publicity campaigns or in the courts, but on the battlefield if necessary. I may not agree with today's Afghan mission (Darfur might have been a better contribution for Canada), but I always thank our soldiers on November 11th for the freedom we enjoy today.

I've never understood why it was outlawed, you are what you are, and who are we to stand in judgement of someones sexual orentation...

I know all about the whole a boy for pleasure, a woman for love thing. I mean in more recent times...it was really only in the the last 30 years that alot of nations began to soften their stances towards the same sex issue, and still there is alot of resistance towards it.

Thanks for the pride pics DarkStar! Good to see the going ons since I missed most of the celebrations this year...except Candy Bar. I think I can actually see the back of my head in your pic...lol

653817224_84064dac1a.jpg

are these boobs or moobs? i need to be certain before i get excited ;)

if i was a woman, i'd be the biggest lesbian ever. :D

**edit**

if i was a woman, i'd never stop playing with myself or other women.

Certainly not the thread to be reading while at work, that's for sure.

Every weekend this year since April has been a great one to be in Toronto! Started off great with the Jane's Walks, and will continue right to Nuit Blanche. Though this weekened, I'm in wonderful Sudbury.

Nice pics! Too bad I missed it cuzz I was too lazy to walk out my front door. Maybe next year!

Back