News   May 17, 2024
 2.8K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

But in any case the one thing ill say is that if Doug Ford (DoFo) wins the leadership and wins the Ontario election, this province is going to be driven off a cliff. If anyone thought Mike Harris was bad, he'll seem like an angel compared to Ford.
I was quite young during the Harris years, but I'm certain about one thing Harris > Ford.
Ford is the most despicable type of person short of suicide bombers, murderers, rapists, molesters and that ilk. I'm not hyperbolically likening him to psychopaths, but I am saying that he is a disgusting person for someone in the public sphere. Extremely narcissistic and arrogant and damn straight full of shit.

I was quite young during the Harris years, but I'm certain about one thing Harris > Ford.
Ford is the most despicable type of person short of suicide bombers, murderers, rapists, molesters and that ilk. I'm not hyperbolically likening him to psychopaths, but I am saying that he is a disgusting person for someone in the public sphere. Extremely narcissistic and arrogant and damn straight full of shit.

I'll say it, if you won't . . . he's also fat, stupid, and ugly.

Only 25? You sure?

Though, it really isn't a throwback, necessarily. It just appears that we've been infected with the same brain-wasting disease as have folks elsewhere. It's a sad day for moderates and intellectuals...and whatever the hell people like me are....enlightened working class dregs sounds good.
Have to hand it to Mulroney. Came here expected a coronation and finished last. Elliot would have won if she wasn't in the race. The establishment keeps doning this and wondeering why people like Doug win. I hope she at least finishes out here term as MPP if elected, or will be just like Ignatieff.
Don't be like that.

Last edited:
I say that in Ontario - fat shaming is now OK for the next 3 months.
Also, drug use is not an addiction and addicts have full control of their ability to kick the habit.

Things may change in early June.

Also, drug use is not an addiction and addicts have full control of their ability to kick the habit.
Drug use doesn't equal addiction. Thanks for coming out. As for the ability to kick the habit. That depends. Worked for me with alcohol and meth as soon as I decided to stop.

Back