News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 367     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 940     1 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

6102487548_f84bfb971a_b.jpg

Glen Campbell with his 4 kids in the band. The 2 girls, the drummer and the centre to the right
6101915649_2eed1e251b_b.jpg

TTC testing a new sit and drink for long headways
6102402620_5e23acd0bb_b.jpg

Humber Bay

Harbourfront in fall

Island romantic

Where to?

High Park during warmer months

Great photos. The High Park images are particularly wonderful.

Some recent photos:

Some recent pics from my lunch hours and bike commute. :)

Coxwell and Danforth by josephtravers, on Flickr

McDonald Block by josephtravers, on Flickr

WaterDance. Dundas Square by josephtravers, on Flickr

Aura Condo construction by josephtravers, on Flickr

College Park by josephtravers, on Flickr

Yonge and Dundas by josephtravers, on Flickr

Pape and Danforth by josephtravers, on Flickr

Sun and Steam, College & Elizabeth by josephtravers, on Flickr

View from MaRS Building by josephtravers, on Flickr

Yonge & Bloor after hours by josephtravers, on Flickr

Union Station by josephtravers, on Flickr

I love downtown Toronto as I am like a little kid every time I walk around with my camera. Always something happening. This is 40 minutes in my life Oct. 13/2011. Started off standing in Sugar Beach at Jarvis and Queen's Quay watching a massive ship being unloaded at Redpath Sugar.

IMG_0408 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
Decided to walk up Jarvis and took a quick shot of the L.C.B.O and The Guvernment.

IMG_0409 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0410 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
Next stop , Jarvis and the Lakeshore for the have to include C.N.Tower shot.

IMG_0411 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
Just north of the gardiner and the tracks I was watching the workers hoisting up some scaffolding on the Market Street Condos and to my surprise it fell off from at least 100 feet up.

IMG_0412 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
I had to go around to the other side of site to see where it landed. Of course I had to take a few quick shots on the way.

IMG_0413 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
I couldn't pass the St.Lawrence Market without a shot.

IMG_0416 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
This is what fell off the hoist. Hope nobody was hurt and heard nothing on the news. Its the big piece behind the dumpster. The workers were all standing around wondering what to do.

IMG_0418 by Mr T.O., on Flickr
That done , off to the Gooderham building to try and get inside. As it is for sale I wanted to have a look inside hoping this friday I will win the lottery.

IMG_0419 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0422 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0423 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0420 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0424 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

The main door was open and there is a chair beside the elevator where the concierge is supposed to be. No concierge , I go up the stairs for a walk.

IMG_0425 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0426 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0427 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0428 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0430 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

I was told at the top by the concierge that I was not allowed in the building even though I told him I was taking pictures as I intended to buy it after my lottery win. He didn't go for my story. A couple more photos outside and my 40 minutes were done.

IMG_0432 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0433 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

IMG_0434 by Mr T.O., on Flickr

Last edited:
Brewster: Interesting pics-especially those of the Gooderham Flatiron Building-a Toronto classic!

Toronto's Gooderham Flatiron Building I believe is a decade older then the famous Flatiron Building in Manhattan,NYC...

LI MIKE

It is probably the most photographed building in Toronto LI MIKE. I have to stop bullying my way into buildings and maybe I might be allowed a proper tour.

Wikipedia says , The red-brick Gooderham Building (commonly referred to as the "Flatiron Building") is historic landmark of Toronto, Ontario, Canada located at 49 Wellington Street East. On the eastern edge of the city's Financial District (east of Yonge Street), it is in the St. Lawrence neighbourhood wedged between Front Street and Wellington Street, where they join up to form a triangular intersection. Completed in 1892, it was an early example of a prominent "Flatiron" building. Other "Flatiron" examples are the English-American Building in Atlanta, completed in 1897, and the Fuller Building in New York City, completed in 1902.

brewster, cool Gooderham building pics. This place has been a part of 'Doors Open' in the past, but all they let you can see inside are the corridors.

Back