180     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 535     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Politics forum lost to sands of time?

A

afransen TO

Seriously, I get 'Page not found' when I try to load it.

Same here. It's been about twenty-four hours since this particular part of the forum vanished.

Now there are two identical politics sections ... it's like the Twilight Zone.

I figured we'd have one for the right wingers and one for the left wingers. Those in the middle don't really care so they don't get one.

"ITS" GOOD THIS WAY BECAUSE WHEN "YORE" ANGRY AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND "SPEEL WORDES" WRONG AND YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING IN THE POLITICS FORUM AND "YOUR" GOING CRAZY CLICKING ALL OVER THE SCREEN YOU NOW HAVE A GREATER CHANCE OF CLICKING THE POLITICS FORUM.

ITS JUST LIKE HOMERS CONCEPT CAR WITH MANY HORNS. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH HORNS WHEN "YOUR" PISSED OFF!! :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

:rollin ;)

I figured we'd have one for the right wingers and one for the left wingers. Those in the middle don't really care so they don't get one.

It is going to be fairly lonely in mine....

Quote:

It is going to be fairly lonely in mine....

Well that was a joke as is ezboard. We'll be moving soon.

So you're saying I am going to have a complete board to myself .... sort of like my own universe...

^That would make it philosophical rather than political. You need more than one person for politics.

I'm willing to help you out in that effort.

So all thos brilliant political jibes, all that idle sophistry, all those rejoinders, musings, tart remarks, eloquent thoughts, nasty insults - all that and more - are lost to the ezboard vacuum?

Is Stephen Hawking correct: once information is lost it can't be retrieved?

Did Stephen Hawking say this?

I don't know.

bizorky:

I think Stephen Hawking said the opposite.

AoD

Back