News   Apr 25, 2024
 359     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Please please please do NOT vote Conservative

What I want to know is why the Bloc is allowed to collect federal votes when their sole intention is for Quebec to be it's own nation? Do they even have enough seats to win a federal election? Hypothetically, let's say they won, what would that mean for us? They'd inevitably detach themselves from Canada. Would that result in another election to pick a real leader or would the party that came in second take over? The Blocs involvement in federal politics is a complete farce. The only reason I can see why they're allowed to exist is because of our overly liberal policies. Denying the Blocs would be unconstitutional because we'd be silencing their freedom of speech. We've become so manipulated because of such passiveness. Either the Bloc needs to be destroyed or Quebec needs to become a sovereign nation. All the wasted votes that go their way could go towards a party that actually wants to make Canada a better place.
Let's all vote for the Bloc and see what happens.

P.S. I wonder if the OP actually is a shill for a comeback Rhino Party.

They are allowed to run because we are a democracy. Plain and simple.
I'd love it if Ontarians were as bright as Quebecers and elected a "Ontario Party". Look at all the federal programs and funding Quebec gets, all because its squeeking wheel behaviour. Ontario could use some of that.

That site is such a joke. As if you couldn't put together a site like that about any of the party leaders and the dumb shit they say and do.
Wonder how much it cost the Liberals to put together.

They are allowed to run because we are a democracy. Plain and simple.

Why should they have the same democratic rights as the rest of Canadians when they don't even want to be part of this country? We've just allowed ourselves to be manipulated by that train of thought. There is no benefit to the rest of Canadians having this party in existence. We need to stop this special treatment for Quebecers. They have such a chip on their shoudlers from losing the war. This is a perfect example of affirmative action. Poor Quebecers are outsiders in this country so let's permit them to tear us apart.

true

A Conservative vote in my riding is a wasted vote. Toronto-Centre voters are like lemmings to the Rae camp.

Which is remarkable given Rae's apparent total lack of interest in actually doing anything for Toronto Centre. Or Toronto. Or Ontario.

Don't mean to troll, but that's odd, considering your username ;)

Not all conservatives are as out of touch with the environment as you think. I just don't buy into the whole green farce. For instance, what difference does it make if we use plastic bags? They end up getting recycled or in a garbage dump where they're isolated from humans. We might as well eliminate dumps as well because they're 'bad for the environment.' Here's a good video that every green person should watch. The earth has been through far greater stress from the forces of nature than we could ever throw at it, in terms of garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4

Make sure to watch it all the way through. He makes some great points. The earth is resilient and it will always thrive.

Quebec has got way too much attention from Anglo Canada. Why the hell do we have to print every label, sign in this country in English and French, yet it's only necessary for the latter in Quebec? As far as I'm concerned, I'd love to see them separate then inevitably beg that we take them back. Their military would be an absolute joke. Why should we support them when so many of them resent this country and anything that isn't French? It would be no skin off our backs to lose them. They're such pretentious snobs that always want their way so I say we give them the country they so desperately desire.

Stephen Harper MUST be defeated , or we are ALL defeated.

http://shitharperdid.ca.nyud.net/

vote Liberal
vote Green
vote NDP
vote Bloc

Anything But Conservative please

I'll extend this by saying don't waste a vote on the useless Green Party. Don't vote for splitting the left and supporting the NDP, who is responsible for the Harper Government to begin with. And why would anyone waste a vote for a separatist party like the Bloc?

Vote Liberal if you want to defeat Harper.

Back