News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 332     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 899     0 

Pizza!

Prince Street Pizza at 'The Well' opens for business October 26th. That's one week from tomorrow.

What is everyone's favourite "cheap slice" in the city? As in, say, less than $6. For instance, there are some decent halal places on Danforth East that have slices for around $4.

This happened last month, but I'd like it to formally enter it into the annals of history here:

I have to say that I always preferred Cora over Papa Ceo's. The tale of two pizza shops that divided UofT students has come to a close, with Ceo's moving into the old Cora storefront to add insult to injury. I'm not exactly sure what's happening to the old Ceo's storefront since I haven't been at Spadina/Harbord in a while, and if I recall correctly the Subway next door has also closed up shop.

Ordered from Burattino Brick Oven Pizza last night for dinner and it was delicious. I tried the black garlic and Croatian pies. They're located at 3109 Dundas St W in the Junction area.

Ordered from Burattino Brick Oven Pizza last night for dinner and it was delicious. I tried the black garlic and Croatian pies. They're located at 3109 Dundas St W in the Junction area.
Their chocolate chunk-walnut cookies are amazing.

I want to just like this.............but I can't let it slide that You ordered 2 pizzas............you don't mention sharing them w/anyone else..........that seems a bit gluttonous don't you think? LOL

Particularly when one is as slim as yourself..............I mean what is that, a week's worth of food? At least 2 whole days..... LOL

* ducks now *

I want to just like this.............but I can't let it slide that You ordered 2 pizzas............you don't mention sharing them w/anyone else..........that seems a bit gluttonous don't you think? LOL

Particularly when one is as slim as yourself..............I mean what is that, a week's worth of food? At least 2 whole days..... LOL

* ducks now *

The pizzas were just the first course. I would've mentioned about the lasagna from Porzia's but we'd need a different thread for that. ;)

No no, you're not getting away w/that Albert. As UT's official Pizzatarian we need your specific insights on at least their top 10!

Interestingly, I went through the whole list and realized I've only been to 10 of those places for pizza lol:

North of Brooklyn, Descendant, Blondies, Bitondo's, Gusto 501, 850 Degrees, The Good Son, La Palma, Oretta, Pizza e Pazzi

Not on that list but I would add honorable mentions for: Burattino Brick Oven Pizza, Bar Poet, King Slice

Last edited:

Back