News   May 03, 2024
 902     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 560     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 273     0 

Pearson lauded as world's best airport

ganjavih wrote:

edit - actually, she'll probably be Empress of Peel Region by then.

darthhazel.jpg

I know you posted this image for fun --terrific job, by the way-- but this really is how I see Hazel McCallion. Just this Force of Nature that's great to have IN/FOR Mississauga.

Now that I've been paying ultra-close attention to local politics etc, I'm on a search of sorts to find the Real Mississauga.

I found a Hazel McCallion clip on Youtube.

And it leaves me with one huge question.

Is this the real Hazel McCallion? Does she really LIVE what she says in that clip? Anyone can say promises are important. Anyone can say honesty guides them. Anyone can say a whole pile of things.

Does that clip show the real Hazel McCallion (because God, I sure hope so)

Future Mayor how about some insight?....

Signed,
The Mississauga Muse

Re: Pearson lauded as world's best airport (ACCCK! OOOPSIE!)

*BLUSH*!

ganjavih shared this cool pic of Hazel McCallion:

darthhazel.jpg

and in response, I wrote:

I know you posted this image for fun --terrific job, by the way-- but this really is how I see Hazel McCallion. Just this Force of Nature that's great to have IN/FOR Mississauga.

OK, this will show how clueless I am about the Star Wars characters.... but I thought that ganjavih had put her in Jedi robes --specifically Obi-Wan Kenobi's.

And yes, I'm that clueless.

I just found out today when I wanted to play with a Star Wars image myself. While shopping for online images, I found:

sith2.jpg

Then I read what a Sith was:

the term Sith is used to describe two separate but related groups. The most common use of the word applies to a cult of warrior priests devoted to the dark side of the Force, serving as the evil counterparts of the Jedi Knights.

OOPSIE --REBOOT!

ganjavih, you waskily wabbit, you. Now I know why Martinsizon responded with "LOL" and :rollin

It's even funnier now that I got suckered in writing, "this really is how I see Hazel McCallion." Of course, it isn't. To me she's more Obi or even Joda. So I have to take back what I wrote earlier. However:

that "Force of Nature that's great to have IN/FOR Mississauga." still applies.

To repeat. ganjavih, clever/skilled use of Photo Shop.

Signed,
The (I really stepped in that one) :eek: Mississauga Muse

trying hard to ignore the previous debate...

in other news, the (final) ToR for the airport rail link has been released here:
www.georgetownpearsonstud...t%2024.pdf
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i hadn't seen it.

More EA, waste of Taxpayers money and more talk. We need action now.>:

Unfortunately quick political action usually leads to things like Mirabel Airport.

Back