Law Society Levy: $75
PDI: $285
Discharge Fee: $250
Status Certificate: $100
Web Services Fee: $225
Admin Fee: $225

+Two Months Condo Fees for Reserves
+12 Post dated cheques for condo fees

Has anyone went to the fourth floor to see the outside patio. The door is open and it's empty at the moment. I think it looks pretty decent.

Sounds good - I'm heading up there this weekend with some fold out lawn chairs and a cooler.

I didnt hear anything yet,

What are the lawyer fees if u dont mind me asking, l know I should ask my lawyer, but I wont know today

Last edited:
HST was included in the purchase price. Vandyk paid it and will be taking the rebate. If you're renting out the unit I believe you (they) can't get the rebate and you will have to pay the full 13%.

lol $184.53 for Reliance. $34.99/ month. Why does the $35.00 account setup fee have a separate HST charge?!

Garbage chute is finally open.

Has an electronic system that switches the diverter (recyclables/garbage/food) but it doesn't seem to be working right now, so everything is going in one bin. Still better than walking outside!

I just noticed two leeks I have, one in the bathroom sink, and one big leek in the kitchen, now I
Have to wait till tuesday, I am not sure if they will fix it, I just noticed them both yesterday.

Are the post dated cheques necessary for the condo fees? I'd rather do it automatic withdrawal.
I wonder when we are going to find out more about the condo corp, board of directors being elected, etc.

Hope mail delivery will be soon, hard for me to be able to go there on weekdays.

Are the post dated cheques necessary for the condo fees? I'd rather do it automatic withdrawal.
I wonder when we are going to find out more about the condo corp, board of directors being elected, etc.

Hope mail delivery will be soon, hard for me to be able to go there on weekdays.

Yeah you can set up preauthorized payments.

Back