Parc Nuvo at Essex Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

I am researching the value in buying a condo in a building that is sub-metered for electricity, hot water, cooling and heating. Does anyone know the name that tridel uses to provide the sub-metering services?

I do wonder on the same issue ... would homeowners pay more with a traditional condo maintenance fee (where heating/cooling and hot water is included but not hydro). or would home owners in these everything separately metered condos pay more given all the separate metered fees on top of a supposingly lower maintenance fee ?? Assuming the same 'typical' usage ~

Any reviews/feedback from people who live in this Parc Nuvo building? I heard the underground parking situation at this building is really tight. If your not careful you could easily hit another car or concrete wall going into the underground. On a positive note I think this building makes the Etobicoke sykline at Six Points look really nice.

Thanks

I've never been underground but I used to live in one of the other buildings facing this one. I saw many cars that had to stop and back up to readjust to get into the garage. Coming out is tight also. They put the intercom in the middle of the entrance ramp so cars going in would be on one side and cars coming out would be on the other. They should have put the intercom on the far right so that if only one car was going through, they would have plenty of room.

How is life for everyone in Parc Nuvo? Is everyone enjoying living there? Any issues? I'm next door in 35 Viking Lane.

Back