News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 356     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 918     1 

Pantages or King's Court?

Here's what I could find. Be realistic and think of what building facilities and services are truly important to you and what you will use as a purchaser because your paying for them. Give thought as to which neighbourhood works best for you too, these are two very different neighbourhoods. Check with your agent to confirm the details I have dug up.

King's Court - extensive rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the City and Lake, a Barbecue area, a large party room, exercise facilities, hot tub and saunas, 24 hour Concierge, underground visitors parking and bike storage.

Pantages - 5th floor terrace, 24-hour Concierge, multi-purpose recreation/billiards room, board room, gym and spa services available. Some of these facilities may be shared by the hotel, check with your real estate agent.

its final... I will be moving in to the Pantages... thanks everyone for your comments.

and yes, the unit is south facing, which gives me a great view of the Bay-adelaide and trump developments.

Good choice. Is it the pantages tower or OPUS Pantages?

Why'd you ultimately choose this over King's Court?

I will be in the pantages tower, not Opus.

Location is really hard to beat, across the street from both Eaton Center and TLS and subway station. it's between Yorkville and the CBD.
plus, the view is amazing, as i picked a south-facing high-floor unit.

Back