NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

My bad about security... they have footage on the security cameras.
The person in question wasn't after a foot peg but rather my motorcycle pipes.
Lets keep an eye out for our neighbors please.

What exactly happened? Did you catch the person?

Stratacon

I just got my 1st bill, which is only for the month of January: does that mean the months before will be charged when I do the final closing?

I see that there are several additional charges totaling $37.50 ($17.50 of which are recurring; I guess associated w/ going through a 'middleman' such as Stratacon), being $13 admin fee, $4.50 meter and data fee and $20 move-in connection fee.

What exactly happened? Did you catch the person?

We have a car on camera looking at my parking spot...
I've moved the motorcycle in direct view of the camera and the camera is set to 24/7 record vs. motion activated.
I've also secured my motorcycle with a lock. I want to ask property management if I can attach a steel ring to the concrete, in my parking spot, to secure my motorcycle with.
On a positive note they are installing additional parking gates in the parking area to prevent cars in the lower levels.

^That sucks there are ppl out there looking to cause prbs. Hope it gets sorted out. I thought that there are already some CCTV cameras in the parking areas?

So I'd imagine not too many of you are self employed and hang out at home all day..

..but I am.. and I've noticed a distinct lack of construction crews.. no one working on phase II, and very very few people working on our building.

What's up with that? I heard a rumor there is a pay dispute, anyone else know any other details?

I'm confused as to what you put on the shelves above the fridge?

I dont know about you guys but my place looks incredible....yes Ive had issues with my PDI and lack of quality of work (but that's because contractors in this city are a bunch of useless shmucks).

But yeah I'll post some pics of my interior when I got a chance - but so far the feedback I've gotten from friends, family, etc. is two thumbs up....My view is incredible, by far I have never seen a 1+1 unit with a floor plan that is so perfect - it literally lives bigger than most 900sq/ft two bedroom units.

With regards to the ghetto-ness of the building....don't expect that to change until the shmucks I spoke of earlier are permanently out of there.

My layout is pretty different from the pics posted above, but that said, I use the shelves above my fridge to hold cookbooks and all my spices - and being that I enjoy cooking I have no complaints about the kitchen, although I am investing in an island (just wasn't ready to spend 500% more and buy it from cresford).

I am looking forward to flipping my unit for 450K in the next couple of years or renting it out for $2500 a month :)

Any owners that live in the 'argento' suites? How have you managed the support beam in the middle of the living room windows? Any idea how the view will be impacted with NXT2 coming up at 35 floors?

Also heard there were issues with the bathroom shower door - have these been fixed by the builder?

Speaking of Argento, if any owners could take pix of the flat, that would be great. I think it's one of the best designed flats in NXT, esp the ensuite bathroom.

Hi. Does anybody know if there is a smell from the nearby sewage plant in this area? Thanks!

Back