Ninety Condos, The (Harhay Construction) - Real Estate -

Thanks for all the info carturo15. I was wondering if you know - was there the option of a larger fridge than the one in the model suite? I have a tiny condo sized fridge now, and I'm just dying for a larger one. I also got the upgraded kitchen package at the ninety, but i'm not sure what size fridge that includes.

Thanks for all the info carturo15. I was wondering if you know - was there the option of a larger fridge than the one in the model suite? I have a tiny condo sized fridge now, and I'm just dying for a larger one. I also got the upgraded kitchen package at the ninety, but i'm not sure what size fridge that includes.

Carturo15 had mentioned "I got the upgraded kitchen appliances package when I signed up for the unit so I got a Bosch dishwasher with same cabinets panel, a GE 24" 12CU, a AEG 30" gas cooktop, a AEG 24" wall oven, a AIRMEC chimney hood and a Panasonic Microwave 1.6 CU. They look stunning."

There is a 30" fridge for the penthouse units, so I'm guessing that could be possible as well for the regular units as an upgrade based on the size of your kitchen.

did everyone get a call..? I didn't as of yet.. :(

Where in the building is your unit located? I beleive they're starting with the people in the North (existing) building. Keep in mind that there's 222 units, so it'll take a bit of time to get to everyone.

Just had my selections appointment - great fun! Was given a revised move-in date of September 1, 2012. Anyone else received their new closing date?

The webcam must have gotten disconnected again, because I was in the neighbourhood today, and saw that the first walls of ground level have gone up on the East side of the lot! Awesome!

I don`t think they will be ready for occupancy in one year September 1, probably by November or December 2012

Construction update from the builder:

January 3, 2012
Happy New Year! We are pleased to provide you with an update on the construction status of The Ninety.
On the south portion of the building, we have completed forming and concrete work on the fourth floor slab and most of the walls and columns to the fifth floor. We will be pouring most ofthe fifth floor slabs this week and will complete a floor every two weeks to the ninth floor and roof.

On the north portion of the building, we have essentially completed the fifth and sixth floors, completed the walls and columns to the seventh floor, and formed most of the seventh floor slab. We will be pouring the seventh floor in January and will continue with walls, columns and slab to the eighth floor and roof slab.

The floor plates of the remaining floors of both north and south portions of the building are considerably smaller than the lower floors, with no transfer beams or tricky forming. As such, the remaining concrete work is fairly routine and should continue predictably, subject only to extreme weather. We expect to have completed the concrete work and “topped off” the building by April 1st.

The main electrical room has been built, equipment delivered and positioned in its final location, and the installation inspected by Hydro. We are expecting the permanent power to be turned on by Hydro in January. At that point, we will have all services in the building; hydro, water, gas, storm and sanitary sewer.

This winter we will do site measure of glass windows and railings so that fabrication and installation can begin in early spring. We will also begin block masonry work on the south side and prepare for brick work with warmer weather in the spring. Beginning this week, we will be installing a construction man-lift in the courtyard area of the building, which will be used to deliver men and materials when the crane is dismantled.

We have completed the process of contacting Purchasers to come in and select their finishes and have placed orders for all materials, including; flooring, tiles, appliances, kitchen cabinets, and stone counters.

We have discontinued the live camera feed to the Ninety website (as the view is now obstructed by the tower) but will continue to post updated site pictures.

We are pleased with the progress and the standard of work we have been able to achieve. We look forward to providing you, the Purchasers with a quality home this fall.

We thank you again for purchasing at The Ninety!

Has anyone received an update about if September 2012 being the start of occupancy is still on track?

FOUR months since we've had an update letter... c'mon guys ;-)

I work in the building, so I see the progress, but we're REALLY eager to hear about the occupancy date so we can plan our move, etc. We're stoked about enjoying our terrace while the weather is still nice :)

I think a letter is being sent this week. They keep saying September but I honestly do not see that happening. My guess is probably November

At last! People are posting again! I hope a letter is going out this week. How are we supposed to plan sales of where we currently live and furniture deliveries? It's not right they keep us in the dark when we're so close.

Thanks. That jives with the information my real estate agent got out of the builders. He was told late October for the 8th floor of the North building.

Back