News   Apr 26, 2024
 409     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 196     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 658     0 

Newmarket

The next meeting will be the statutory public meeting, I'll try to post it on here when it is put up. I really hope so too, but last time a building was put for this site in 2005 it was shot down for being too tall (at 7 stories!), so we'll see. I think 7 is just fine. not sure why people are so afraid of height.

I have one in the works but nervous to post about it(lots of critics on the site). Suffice it to say it is in the downtown area, will be a stacked townhouse with 16 two bedroom suites for rent. It will be what I am taking to call "modern industrial". I didn't want any faux historical and I didn't want Leslieville hip either. Flat roof, nice brick, darker accents. It is working its way through rezoning.
Looks good. It would be nice to see newmarket actually have some urban development.

Please, please do. Just wondering if it is the abandoned school lot at Church and Park that you are talking about? I've heard something is going there, a condo or townhouses. No pictures or anything really yet.

487 Queen Street. 16 suite stacked townhouse. All 2 bedrooms. For rent, not a condo project.
Please, please do. Just wondering if it is the abandoned school lot at Church and Park that you are talking about? I've heard something is going there, a condo or townhouses. No pictures or anything really yet.

2012-084 - South View-TheaRender.jpg
Mill Street Mews

Attachments

• 2012-084 - South View-TheaRender.jpg
    2012-084 - South View-TheaRender.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 743
thanks for the update. How are you going to handle the bridge and the old tram support on the side? seems like a heck of a project to get into... I hope your final project is that colour of brick, or even deeper red. Not enough real red bricks these days.

thanks for the update. How are you going to handle the bridge and the old tram support on the side? seems like a heck of a project to get into... I hope your final project is that colour of brick, or even deeper red. Not enough real red bricks these days.

the brick is going to be Royal Plum Full Range. Gorgeous in my view. Look at condo building on Kippendavie in the Beaches if interested.

You know my building well if you know about the Radial Railway abutment. It goes down to native soil and will stay. The current building built around it and I will do the same.

Important to note this is a rental building.

You know my building well if you know about the Radial Railway abutment. It goes down to native soil and will stay. The current building built around it and I will do the same.
Do you mean the green building? i see there is another structure behind it (from google maps). Do you mean that you are building this west of the green building, or is it replacing it?

Newmarket needs more intensification at Yonge and Davis, especially at the southeast corner where theres a rundown plaza

Back