News   Apr 26, 2024
 387     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 969     1 

Most Dangerous Neighbourhood(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't EVER move to 235 Forum Dr.

Villa Esperanza, a townhouse complex in 235 Forum Dr. is probably the worst neighborhood in the city. It's FULL of bullies, assholes, lowlifes, morons, etc. But probably the worst part of that complex is Unit 102. A highly vicious gang of adult bullies who named themselves 'Grupo Mistral de Chile' (what a retarded name) live there and these lowlifes have been primarily known to mercilessly abuse children and deliberately exploit their every last weakness as a sorry excuse for a life. Don't EVER step foot in that complex. It'll be the last thing you'll ever do. Well, unless you WANT to be mercilessly bullied on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Villa Esperanza, a townhouse complex in 235 Forum Dr. is probably the worst neighborhood in the city. It's FULL of bullies, assholes, lowlifes, morons, etc. But probably the worst part of that complex is Unit 102. A highly vicious gang of adult bullies who named themselves 'Grupo Mistral de Chile' (what a retarded name) live there and these lowlifes have been primarily known to mercilessly abuse children and deliberately exploit their every last weakness as a sorry excuse for a life. Don't EVER step foot there. It'll be the last thing you'll ever do.
If they abuse children then the police must also know this so why are they not in prison?

Villa Esperanza, a townhouse complex in 235 Forum Dr. is probably the worst neighborhood in the city. It's FULL of bullies, assholes, lowlifes, morons, etc. But probably the worst part of that complex is Unit 102. A highly vicious gang of adult bullies who named themselves 'Grupo Mistral de Chile' (what a retarded name) live there and these lowlifes have been primarily known to mercilessly abuse children and deliberately exploit their every last weakness as a sorry excuse for a life. Don't EVER step foot there. It'll be the last thing you'll ever do.

What? Seriously?

I grew up in this complex from the ages of about 8-14, which was in the early 90s. It was filled with a bunch of working class immigrant families who all seemed to have at least 2 kids. We would play road hockey during the day and Man Hunt at night. Never had any problems. I think the only "gang" we had there was two of my friends, who would dress up in Batman masks and chase the Dickey-Dickey guy to get free ice cream :)

Which unit is 102? I'm quite certain that's a corner unit in which one of my friends lived in.

Last edited:
What? Seriously?

I grew up in this complex from the ages of about 8-14, which was in the early 90s. It was filled with a bunch of working class immigrant families who all seemed to have at least 2 kids. We would play road hockey during the day and Man Hunt at night. Never had any problems. I think the only "gang" we had there was two of my friends, who would dress up in Batman masks and chase the Dickey-Dickey guy to get free ice cream :)

Which unit is 102? I'm quite certain that's a corner unit in which one of my friends lived in.

Unit 102 is the house nearest to the playground. So you grew up in this complex in the early 90's? I guess that was before those lowlifes moved in and turned it into what used to be a peaceful community to an asshole-infested ghetto. You see, I lived in the residence right near Villa Esperanza, 211 Forum Dr. when I was in elementary school between the years 2000~'04. Like I said before, Unit 102 was the residence of a gang of highly savage and vicious adult bullies (predicted age range 19~24, mixed genders). I remember biking over their grass and this one fat whore came out and threw water at my shirt, then another ugly whore threatened to let their ugly dog out to tear me limb from limb. They also scream a lot like drill sergeants; I guess this is so that they can intimidate the living crap out of children (in other words, deliberate exploitation). They're just lowlifes. They have no job, no career, no potential, no identity, no significance, no education, no life. Not to mention they suck terribly at naming. Any gang name is better than 'Grupo Mistral de Chile'. (Source:http://intercambios.nelson.com/student/links.html#11) I guess they just mercilessly abuse children as a sorry excuse for a living, or maybe because this is their pathetic idea of hardcore/badass. Do you know what year exactly you moved out? Good thing you didn't grow up Villa Esperanza in the late 90's/early 00's, otherwise your childhood would've sucked. A lot. I really hope I can meet another former residence of this complex; see if any of this is familiar to them. Mississauga was a great city, but this particular neighborhood was like a hell hole to me and to possibly other children even.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a new thread but it won't let me for some reason. The reason why I'm posting it here because of this stupid random restriction, I'm unable to make a new thread with this message.

It's not a 'stupid random restriction' - it is to reduce spam and provides an opportunity for new members to engage in existing conversations first.

AoD

What the hell is wrong with you, mate?

You post a video of some idiots in chicago to prove what?

How else was I supposed to accurately describe the WORST neighborhood in Mississauga? Those kinds of things are a norm there, except those 7 kids are older than 20 and the poor Chinese dude is a 7 year old elementary schoolkid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back