439     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 293     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 161     0 

Miscellaneous skyline shots, Apr. 20

F

FortySixAndTwo462

Here are two sets of photos I snapped today: one from my girlfriend's condo rooftop patio, one from mine (see if you can guess the locations - note, the winner doesn't get to stalk me or her).

Hers:

03.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Mine:

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Next time I'll try to snap some shots with better lighting conditions, and after I learn the 4,639,581 functions on my camera.

Hers is in One Park Lane (or some name like that) on Simcoe Street/St. Patrick Street - my cousin lives in that building.

bravo! you guys are on fire (unfortunately ... sorry, it's just that the interior finishes aren't the best around, and getting repairs/touch-ups done in a reasonable amount of time was a pain in the ass.. i suppose it's decent otherwise).

Nice density in these pics.

Is there any way we can see larger versions?

This is a great angle....you should try taking some night shots from these unique angles if you get a chance.

07.jpg

Those are pretty cool photos. I love shots of the skyline from the Yonge & Bloor area. Can't wait to snap some photos from Panorama this summer.

As requested, I'll snap some night shots (or dusk shots, since those always seem to turn out snazzier) once my exams are done and the dust settles in May.

In the meantime, click here for non-shrunken versions of the above pictures (compiling them led me to the sobering realization that my finger makes cameo appearances in the corners of many of the photos.

Back