News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.2K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Make sure hose is connected to proper connectors. Hot connects to hot, cold to cold. We had issues with our washer, mechanic told us whoever connected the hose connected wrong, cold water connected to hot, hot water connected to cold and this actually caused an issue with the washers circuit and had to be replaced.

Yes, this is what happened when I was living in the house, hot hose connected to cold tap and cold hose connected to hot tap .It was easy to see this in the house but here it is not . The hot and cold taps are not marked to be able to tell which is which but even if they were the hoses are not marked either to know which hose to connect to which tap . Do you know how to tell which hose has to go to which connector ? The connectors should have been coloured and so should the hoses as well to make it easy to tell , blue to blue and red to red .

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Kitty or ANYONE at the management office in the last few weeks? I've been calling every couple of days or so the past week and a half, leaving a message each time as I've been trying to get my cheques refunded for the guest suite reservation I wanted to cancel. No one ever answers the phone at the office during the day, and no one seems to be getting back despite the 'message' saying they'll return calls in one business day. It's ridiculous.ヽ(`д´;)/

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Kitty or ANYONE at the management office in the last few weeks? I've been calling every couple of days or so the past week and a half, leaving a message each time as I've been trying to get my cheques refunded for the guest suite reservation I wanted to cancel. No one ever answers the phone at the office during the day, and no one seems to be getting back despite the 'message' saying they'll return calls in one business day. It's ridiculous.ヽ(`д´;)/

Funny, I have sent 3 emails to Kitty in the past month and a follow up today and no response at all on any of them and they all have to do with the same request.

From past experience I can tell you that it has always been like that here . The only way of communicating with them is to physically go to the office but even then there is no guarantee because they might not actually be in the office at that particular moment . Sometimes one needs to visit the office , in person, two or three times before anyone is there . If Lillian Chin was still on the Board then I would tell you to send an e mail to her . She always replied but I have not dealt with the new Board Chairman yet so I don't know what she is like .

Funny, I have sent 3 emails to Kitty in the past month and a follow up today and no response at all on any of them and they all have to do with the same request.

She finally returned my call this morning when I left a message yesterday saying I've been leaving several messages with no reply. She said she'd been in and out of the office and unable to return calls - is she the only one working in that office?! I'm supposed to be getting my cheques returned today.

She finally returned my call this morning when I left a message yesterday saying I've been leaving several messages with no reply. She said she'd been in and out of the office and unable to return calls - is she the only one working in that office?! I'm supposed to be getting my cheques returned today.

"Is she the only one working in that office ? " Actually she is, except for when the Property Manager pops in

Ill informed and lazy concierge's here

So as a responsible resident here I took my cardboard down to the Front Desk and the Concierge told me to leave it beside the garbage room . I asked if we are allowed to leave it there because there is a sign to not leave recycling there and she said yes . Actually the concierge is supposed to open the room and put the recycling material in there but she was too busy talking to her friend on the telephone .

The reason that things like this happen is that the turn over rate for these concierges is unbelievable and they don't know the rules here . It is not even worth explaining it to her because she probably won't be here anyways within a day or two.

Yes, this is what happened when I was living in the house, hot hose connected to cold tap and cold hose connected to hot tap .It was easy to see this in the house but here it is not . The hot and cold taps are not marked to be able to tell which is which but even if they were the hoses are not marked either to know which hose to connect to which tap . Do you know how to tell which hose has to go to which connector ? The connectors should have been coloured and so should the hoses as well to make it easy to tell , blue to blue and red to red .

Hard to tell, there's no label or colour coded....

Crazy people that live here

So I am proceeding to the ramp leading to the Garage door and a maniac is coming down the ramp and waving frantically for me to back up. So I shift into reverse and start to back up when the other driver roars down and starts yelling and swearing at me , " I was F****** here first ,." Nice people that live here eh ?

So I am proceeding to the ramp leading to the Garage door and a maniac is coming down the ramp and waving frantically for me to back up. So I shift into reverse and start to back up when the other driver roars down and starts yelling and swearing at me , " I was F****** here first ,." Nice people that live here eh ?

Tell us about the year make model of the vehicle!

And it's probably a renter!

Heh, takes me back to when M3 and M4 first opened, and I was coming up from P2 and turning left to exit M3. There was a guy waiting to turn right from that entrance and go down to P2, but he was in the middle of the lane. So he's waving me up towards the M2 exit, and I'm trying to wave him to go down the ramp. Finally I try squeezing between him and the pole, and he tells me to roll down my window. Tells me "Uhhh… You're going the wrong way. The exit's up there." I should have told him I was driving towards the giant letters that said O-U-T, but I was so bewildered by this new guy telling me something wrong, I just gave him a "Uh… Who are you?"

Tell us about the year make model of the vehicle!

And it's probably a renter!

I don't know the make of the vehicle. It could also have been a visitor ?

I talked to the concierge and she was telling me that the resolution is so bad with these video cameras that she can't make out anything on the monitor, which make them practically useless. She was telling me about a lady that lives in the building who was trying to remove the door handle in the lobby one night . She said that she needs it for her front door and told the concierge to go away . Then the concierge threatened to pull the alarm and the lady got scared and left.

Last edited:

Back