News   May 10, 2024
 941     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

So I went to see M3 security last night. As it turns out, the white ticket I got was from M4. M3 says they never call the cops. I'm going to speak to M3/M4 management, I know I can't do anything about the ticket (not worth my time) but I do want to be heard and clear that this is BS.

Btw, I'm a "she" lol

So with the parking garage getting washed next week, I spoke to the day security guard in M2 and he told me he'll lay off P1 during the day next week. Doreen in M4 is usually cool about power-wash days too, though I didn't think M4 guards do anything on P1...

So with the parking garage getting washed next week, I spoke to the day security guard in M2 and he told me he'll lay off P1 during the day next week. Doreen in M4 is usually cool about power-wash days too, though I didn't think M4 guards do anything on P1...

Pretty sure it's the middle aged white dude who looks like Captain Kangaroo who's a bit over zealous with his security duties....guy just creeps me out!

"Fight the ticket" on what grounds ? Even if he wins he will lose a days wages going to court . I say a better solution is to buy a shopping cart to get his groceries from the car to the elevator and then he won't have to park by the elevator and run down again to move his car .

Yeah, unfortunately as much as it sucks to get ticketed, rules are rules. I have gotten a ticket in visitors forgetting to move my car, I should've known better. I for one would rather they enforce the rules then to see the visitor parking be abused. Its way too easy to follow someone in, if cars are not ticketed people will abuse this.

I have been to other condo's where the process is even tighter and more annoying. Our process is not that difficult.

Yup pretty sure it was Captain Kangaroo. The day shift lady in M4 said he takes his job pretty seriously.

Last edited:
So I got the Condo letter advising that only 31% voted in favour of having a food retailer in M3/M4. I did not vote, only because I'm not sure what the pros and cons would be. I tried googling but nothing came up. What are your thoughts?

So I got the Condo letter advising that only 31% voted in favour of having a food retailer in M3/M4. I did not vote, only because I'm not sure what the pros and cons would be. I tried googling but nothing came up. What are your thoughts?

Something about attracting roaches, cons.

I think it has to do with the increased risk of fire. With ovens, deep fryers etc., there's more likely to be trouble than with an Accountant's office.

My favorite security guard since Victor left in M 1 ( no one could ever replace him because he was the best of the best ) is the Spanish speaking lady who worked the day shift in M 1 . She is away now but the cleaning lady told me that she will be returning . I can't ever recall seeing "Captain Kangaroo" because I go straight down to the underground parking . When I go down to check the mail I can't see the guards from where I am walking to the mail room.

Spanish speaking lady is also my favourite and I hope she comes back shortly... she tells me of scum tenants who take their dogs outside and don't pick up after their pets which she has to do on a consistant basis which is horrible..

Is anyone else finding the the building and their units ridiculously hot?

Another question, are M1/M2 owners able to enter the parking lot entrance below M3/M4? I know we can exit there, but not sure on entrance

Confused - I find it very warm in my unit also. I may not be using the heat at all this winter!

I prefer entering from the m3/m4 entrance downstairs. I'm in M3 so my key fob works...I don't know about m1/m2 folks but I would assume it does also!

How often do they clean the parking garages? I think it's twice since I moved in. 2/yr is enough, I wouldn't money cleaning more often than that.

Confused - I find it very warm in my unit also. I may not be using the heat at all this winter!

I prefer entering from the m3/m4 entrance downstairs. I'm in M3 so my key fob works...I don't know about m1/m2 folks but I would assume it does also!

How often do they clean the parking garages? I've seen it cleaned twice since I moved in. 2/yr is enough, I wouldn't money cleaning more often than that.

My unit is facing north and I find the temperature to be perfect without putting on the heat, it's usually 21.5 or 22 degrees in my unit. My hydro bill is only about $30-$35 a month.

Back