News   May 17, 2024
 408     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 316     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 4K     5 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I've had faster, but then again I'm on the cheapest plan so... It's good enough for what I'm paying.

LOL! That was at 4am! Yikes...

Last edited:
they allow tech savvy in the building, but watch the small print. tech savvy charges for EVERYTHING from a change of address to the most basic service calls. the types of things rogers doesn't charge for (or at least you can have the charges waved)

i called rogers and told them i was switching to tech savvy because their price was so much better. rogers matched the tech savvy price AND comp'd me my modem and HD box for one year.... and i don't have to deal with the frustration of dealing with a small player in the internet game who charges for every little thing

they allow tech savvy in the building, but watch the small print. tech savvy charges for EVERYTHING from a change of address to the most basic service calls. the types of things rogers doesn't charge for (or at least you can have the charges waved)

i called rogers and told them i was switching to tech savvy because their price was so much better. rogers matched the tech savvy price AND comp'd me my modem and HD box for one year.... and i don't have to deal with the frustration of dealing with a small player in the internet game who charges for every little thing

How about the capping issue? Did they match that as well?

they did not, however i don't go anywhere near my bandwidth cap, as i do the bulk of my downloading (music and movies) from work on our T1 connection... so for the most part my bandwidth usage at home is used to stream youtube and pr0n

Last edited:
they did not, however i don't go anywhere near my bandwidth cap, as i do the bulk of my downloading (music and movies) from work on our T1 connection... so for the most part my bandwidth usage at home is used to stream youtube and pr0n

You said PRON!! Dude I wish I could download at work on my T1 servers. WOMP WOMP

Last edited:
I've had faster, but then again I'm on the cheapest plan so... It's good enough for what I'm paying.

LOL! That was at 4am! Yikes...

1394094374.png

anyone know why there was a police cruiser in front of m2 all day yesterday? and the forensic lab van? sup with that?

Good question. I saw a bunch of people on my floor's hallway when I came home from work yesterday. I'm curious now whether it's related...

14th floor. I've met a couple people on my floor (especially after the black out), so that's why i'm curious about what happened. If anyone has details, i'm asking as a concerned neighbour, not a newsmonger.

Back