News   May 10, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.6K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Cant wait for the area to look like this!

renAllen.jpg

The project from what i read is going to start develop in the next 5 years. The Sheppard west stop is already in the process of being built and the business centre is next. I doubt though that the residential buildings will go up which will eat too much of the park than the community wants.

There has to be a bigger reason why the downsview station was built and now with sheppard west coming next. We need more life around the area with restaurants , shops etc. plus it will help fund to build the park.

In addition the value of our units will at least double. You got to be crazy if you don't want that to happen. The negatives would be added traffic around our condo plus people who used to have a south view will now have a blocked view.

I personally can't wait until the business/sport centres get built.

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone who owns a unit at Metro place. Value has increased just by the news today about the subway extension. I wouldn't be surprised if the sales centre will be extra busy in the upcoming days.

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone who owns a unit at Metro place. Value has increased just by the news today about the subway extension. I wouldn't be surprised if the sales centre will be extra busy in the upcoming days.

What do you mean prices increased????

All condos at the sales office went up by $5k as of today.

Also an accountant, dry cleaner and convenience store have purchased retail in M3/M4.

Really like the sounds of these type of retail stores. I can also picture a small coffee shop opening, dentistry, wine store (like wine rack), and supplement store. I hope they don't allow any type of restaurants in the building

We already have a dentist next door in the Idomo building.

Pardon my ignorance but why would a coffee shop be better than a restaurant in the building ?

I would like a bakery to open here and also a small deli would be nice as well.

I agree, there really is not much of a difference. but I don't think a restaurant will open as there is not enough parking space for the customers. Coffee should would be great. Bakery would be AMAZING!!!!! I would wake up at 5 am to get the really fresh bread.

A restaurant increases chances for bugs to join the party in addition increases chances of a fire to start. Now if you have a restaurant that prides itself in safety and cleanliness this is a non issue but how many of these restaurants are really around??

I guess a snack joint like Subway would be ok

Last edited:

Back