News   May 17, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 983     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 8K     9 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Does anyone elses bathroom fan when turned off sound like a wind tunnel? I was told the exterior air is coming in constantly, but sounds like a wind tunnel most of the time. Anyone else?

Does anyone elses bathroom fan when turned off sound like a wind tunnel? I was told the exterior air is coming in constantly, but sounds like a wind tunnel most of the time. Anyone else?

I noticed it a lot more the last few days. Kept turning on and off to see if it was on or off

OMG why does it take 40 minutes to deactivate the fire alarm?? And why does it persistently beep? After 5 minutes, everyone gets the idea.

Fail alarm is fail.

Ditto here. The hallways all sound like that too...

I'm also hearing strange rattling noises in the ceiling on really windy days... I'm guessing this exterior air is also rattling stuff around there too.

The better question is why do the security guards make the same announcement 3x, and every time the make an announcement the alarm comes back on. I must've had to push that damn button over 15x last night.

heck... the last round the dude didn't even make an announcement... he just turned the PA on and was rummaging around with some papers or something while keeping the intercom on... not fun at 1:15 am in the morning when you gotta get up at 6am to go to work...

heck... the last round the dude didn't even make an announcement... he just turned the PA on and was rummaging around with some papers or something while keeping the intercom on... not fun at 1:15 am in the morning when you gotta get up at 6am to go to work...

My favourite part was when the girl said that there is no urgent fire we should panic about yet.

Did you hear when the man over the intercom (I assume it was a fire marshall) was rummaging and said "that's not good". Not something you wanna hear in your bedroom at 11:30am

I looked out my window, I saw a lot of people heading to the lobby of M2. Is that our emmergency plan that we are supposed to follow if the alarm goes off?

Also, it took a while for the elevators to work again, I had to walk down the stairs to get to my car at 6:30 this morning.

I counted 6 times that the woman announced the fire panel had been set and everything was going to return to normal. Then the alarm went off again.

I had NO idea that when you push the button in your place, it only lasts a little while and then that damn sound comes back in!!

I think it was 20x13. Actually just ordered 6 and they came today. Costs just under $30 including shipping. Not too bad.

Just tell them you are at metro place and they will know the size, they know our place pretty well now.

Back