News   May 17, 2024
 2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Random question, Does anyone have the number for the Property management office? I need to ask them if I can put up a real XMAS TREE!!

Does anyone have the DIRECT number for the Woodbridge location that sells the Filters for our condo? I couldn't find the number? If anyone has it can you please supply it here, thanks a lot :)

I'm glad registration is almost complete :) GREAT NEWS!!!!

Take care,

Joe

The company is called Unilux and the number is 905 851 3981. I called Thursday and they were delivered the next day.

Golf Simulator

I played 18 on Tuesday. Interesting concept, really fun to play a round in the middle of a blizzard without leaving the comforts of home.

What are everyone elses thoughts? Short game takes a little while to get used to.

I played 18 on Tuesday. Interesting concept, really fun to play a round in the middle of a blizzard without leaving the comforts of home.

What are everyone elses thoughts? Short game takes a little while to get used to.

I have played a bunch of times, a lot of fun. Don't know how realistic it is, I hit 180 yards with my PW. Wish I could do that in real game! I agree with short game comment. Putting just kills my score

Closing Adjustments

Anyone get their final adjustments yet? Wondering how much these 'levies and other adjustments' will be

Back