News   May 17, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 8.4K     9 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Wow, the progress is so visible, the penthouse levels are glazed already, cool.

It might be a bit out of topic, but does anybody knows about the demolition of those military hangars across the street?

Anyone go and check out the pool/fitness room yet? At work right now and wanted to know what it was like. Gonna go check it out tonight.

Anyone go and check out the pool/fitness room yet? At work right now and wanted to know what it was like. Gonna go check it out tonight.

Ya the gym and pool are pretty nice. Hopefully the gym isn't too crowded (not big enough to support 4 buildings).

I prefer they put flooring in the hallways of buildings and not carpets. Carpets look cheap and get filthy really easily.

Get used to it, and whent they do, the job is halfass.

I'm still waiting for a cupboard to be installed above the microwave! It was an open space during my PDI and the guy said it would be fixed in the 120 days...I think they're waiting til the 120th day.

I'm still waiting for a cupboard to be installed above the microwave! It was an open space during my PDI and the guy said it would be fixed in the 120 days...I think they're waiting til the 120th day.

How do they forget about that? They do everything in spurts. Next time Oakdale kitchens (pretty sure thats the company) is in the building doing installations they will do it. Unfortunately they do not call trades in to fix problems on the PDI forms.

Had a question wondering if someone else came across. I sent in my 30 day form a while ago and have since had a problem with my window. Do I need to wait until the 1 yr form or is there an interim way to report a problem.

that's insane! so your microwave is hung over your stove but there is no cabinet above it to hide the fan duct?

Back