News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 619     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 299     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

What kind of door stopper are you getting?

I don't know. When I told the customer care office about the door slamming back and forth and asked them to install weather stripping they told me that they can't install weather stripping but will be installing " door stoppers". I got the impression that they would install them for every unit because everyone is having this same problem but I have no idea what these "door stoppers" are or if and when management will be installing them.

I imagine it would be some sort of rubber put between the frame and front door.

Last edited:
In M1 workers are entering our apartments when we are not at home even if we did not give them permission to do so . Today I came home to find that they entered and I phoned down to the customer care office to complain . Their explanation was that there is a new " key man" and he did not know about the list of units who do not wish them to enter when not at home. This is a total invasion of privacy and they don't seem to care about who they are letting in without our permission ! Furthermore they are always coming to do useless work and never do anything important like installing door stoppers to keep the front doors from slamming back and forth from the wind.

NO ONE should enter a unit unless it is an emergency without our permission .

youre a drag.

In M1 workers are entering our apartments when we are not at home even if we did not give them permission to do so . Today I came home to find that they entered and I phoned down to the customer care office to complain . Their explanation was that there is a new " key man" and he did not know about the list of units who do not wish them to enter when not at home. This is a total invasion of privacy and they don't seem to care about who they are letting in without our permission ! Furthermore they are always coming to do useless work and never do anything important like installing door stoppers to keep the front doors from slamming back and forth from the wind.

the question is, whatcha got to hide? drugs? weapons? pandas smuggled in through the black market?

That's not the issue. We were given a choice as to whether or not to allow people in. I assume that you chose to allow everyone in . However those of us who chose not to should have their choice respected otherwise why even bother to give people the option of not allowing everyone in if they are going to be let in anyways.

somebody call this guy a waaaaaambulance

Hey guys i called rogers yesterday to waive the $16 internet activation fee....they did in fact waive it and they also let me know of a 2 month promotion for TMN

They gave me TMN and HBO 2 months for free if any of you are interested....i believe the promotion is running for the next 2 months

I know everyone's harping on PeterM1 for being a downer. However, if anyone else can substantiate his claims of workers entering for no reason, this is sort of a concern. Not only for personal safety, also for fear of theft.

So that being said, has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just a one off experience. If so, then we can all go on our merry ways.

I know everyone's harping on PeterM1 for being a downer. However, if anyone else can substantiate his claims of workers entering for no reason, this is sort of a concern. Not only for personal safety, also for fear of theft.

So that being said, has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just a one off experience. If so, then we can all go on our merry ways.

In all honesty, and we're not complainers as we have lived in condo building and apartments for a long time, we came home a couple of days to chicken bones and peach pits on the balconies, so revoked their right to enter. they keep coming in without our permission but i've given up on caring because at least they are finally fixing stuff. they've never stolen anything so i'd way rather them come in and do their work. i just didint like picking up their lunch leftovers.

btw...i remember someone else was asking about getting their bathroom walls fixed after getting the accessories removed? i kept calling until they sent the handyman up...he did SUCH A GOOD JOB. i expected it to be fixed half ass but he did a very professional job.

M1 GYM

Has anyone gone into the M1 gym today? If so, how is it? Anyone habe news when the pool will be ready or the gym in M2?

Back