News   May 17, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 8.9K     9 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Washroom Fans.

I'm just wondering if anyone has fan issues in their unit? In my powder washroom, the fan doesn't turn on - AT ALL :-( (I noted this on the PDI date), however in my Ensuite bathroom the switch for the fan "changes" Sounds odd and weird I know. In the morning, I'll flick the switch on off and if I go out and return I come back and the fan is on??? This changes and does so everyday? Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem?

Exploring the building is def. fun!!! I like seeing the progres and what certain units look like and what upgrades some units have compared to others. I didn't fancy the PH in M2. Didn't do much for me :-( There is still a lot of construction going on here and I wake up to hammering :-( LOTS of dust everywhere too. What can you do? C'est la vie for now.

What time does the hammering time starts? Just curious to know. Thanks!

Same here :-( I just had my Internet up and running YESTERDAY :-( I've been here well over a week and no Internet? I had at least 5 Techs show up and a supervisor and that's when they put in a "rush" order to figure out what was wrong. Did they resolve your Internet problem??

So what was the issue all the techs were telling you?

Washroom Fans.

I'm just wondering if anyone has fan issues in their unit? In my powder washroom, the fan doesn't turn on - AT ALL :-( (I noted this on the PDI date), however in my Ensuite bathroom the switch for the fan "changes" Sounds odd and weird I know. In the morning, I'll flick the switch on off and if I go out and return I come back and the fan is on??? This changes and does so everyday? Just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem?

What height is your ceiling in the washroom?

So what was the issue all the techs were telling you?

They were telling me that the signal into my unit was way too strong? They tried installing a splited and nothing? When the supervisor left (last Fri.), he told me that by Monday the problem would be fixed and it was. I had full strength on the modem. One tech. changed the modem 3x - thinking there was a problem with it? I don't think they knew what they were doing or what was going on?

What height is your ceiling in the washroom?

Both are 7 Feet. Just measured. I assume these are lower than the 8 foot celeings because of the wires up above. In the Ensuite, there is a huge panel on the celeing and I was told this is were all the wires are. I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.

They were telling me that the signal into my unit was way too strong? They tried installing a splited and nothing? When the supervisor left (last Fri.), he told me that by Monday the problem would be fixed and it was. I had full strength on the modem. One tech. changed the modem 3x - thinking there was a problem with it? I don't think they knew what they were doing or what was going on?

ha! too strong, never heard that before.

download speeds are quite great in the building by the way.

Washroom Fans.

Haha I had this same thing. The fans in both washrooms are likely connected, they are in mine. Meaning that if you turn the fan swtich on in one bathroom the fan actually goes on in both. So the reason your switch keeps reversing is probably because you are turning the switch on/off in the other bothroom as well. It took me a while to figure this out. I actually took the switch out and flipped it, and then it got reversed again and I wa like WTF, and then it downed on me that maybe they are connected, and they were. I actually put this in my Tarrion warranty 30 day form but I'm not sure if this is a legit complaint.

Anybody else that has 2 washrooms have their fans connected too?

Mine is actually in my main washroom, not the ensuite, so it is not so bad.

did they mention anything about not being allowed to paint over it?

when i was exploring the building it was just plain metal. i figured if i could paint it white (the same colour as the ceiling) it wouldn't be half bad....

Back