News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 334     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 901     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

All kidding aside, any ideas what size dog they have? Isn't there a rule that big dogs are not allowed in the condo?

Small yapper dogs.

Our management are very proud of the pet-friendly atmosphere here. There are really no rules about pets we have, whether it be the number of them or the size of them. MOST of the dogs and MOST of the owners are great. Good dogs that get along with eachother, the owners do too. I just have the problem on my floor... The dogs are quiet if the owners are home and awake, except for when I walk down the hall, and instead of barking, I hear growling.

Small yapper dogs.

Our management are very proud of the pet-friendly atmosphere here. There are really no rules about pets we have, whether it be the number of them or the size of them. MOST of the dogs and MOST of the owners are great. Good dogs that get along with eachother, the owners do too. I just have the problem on my floor... The dogs are quiet if the owners are home and awake, except for when I walk down the hall, and instead of barking, I hear growling.

Hahaha I love the growling! That image was too funny.

I hope it's not my dog that you are talking about. I'm always unsure about what goes on when I'm not home. I didn't get any complaints, so hopefully she's a good dog when I'm not home!

Thanks I will certainly be calling security next time. I did put on my heels and tap danced all around at 8am the next morning :)

I'm always uncertain about what noises will be heard from my neighbours downstairs. I've been walking around during the day with my new heels on so that I can get comfortable with them. I haven't got any complaints but maybe that's because I'm doing that before 10 PM?

There's this weird noise at night that I can hear in my bedroom and I'm losing sleep over it. It sounds like it's coming from the air conditioner/heater/vent from the wall outside my unit. My bedroom is right beside the stairs, it kind of sounds like clicking, I wish I could describe it better. It goes "click, click, click,click, click,click" then it stops, and it does it again for a bit. I wish I knew exactly where it was coming from, it's so frustrating.

Are you close to the hallway ac? Thats the noise

The final fees wont b fun to come up with. hating the land transfer tax.

Hey guys, question about your mortgages. As I understand it, we are "locked" to the 2 reps from TD (sherry love and the other dude), which means if I want a mortgage with TD, I must go thru them? Otherwise, I need to use a broker to get my mortgage with TD, correct? I got a pretty good rate quoted but it's thru a broker so I want to make sure is ok to move forward. Anyone know? Thanks!!

Hey guys, question about your mortgages. As I understand it, we are "locked" to the 2 reps from TD (sherry love and the other dude), which means if I want a mortgage with TD, I must go thru them? Otherwise, I need to use a broker to get my mortgage with TD, correct? I got a pretty good rate quoted but it's thru a broker so I want to make sure is ok to move forward. Anyone know? Thanks!!
No....you are free to choose whichever bank you want.

That amount includes maintaining a suite for the superintendent to live in but even at that it still seems high .

What about the $163,000 a year going to the Property Management office ?

Security costs are also outrageous . Maybe we should have an iron fence surrounding all the buildings and then perhaps a gatehouse to the entrance with one security guard .

One wonders how long we will be able to maintain such a high level of expenditure and still keep maintenance fees at a reasonable amount ?

Maintaining a suite? Im guessing maintenance fees and what else? The place will need to be gutted soon anyways at the rate he smokes in there.

the management office has 2 people full time or 3? if 2, that number seems a bit high.

Dont we have lawyers and accountants as board members? Shouldnt all this be brought up on May 9th?

Last edited:

Back